28 | My wife ordered

Let the freedom reign.

We decided to head back in the same car

We decided to head back in the same car. Alex and Zayden sat in front while I and Jannet took backseat.

I was gazing outside when Alex asked, “Cutie, Are you hungry?”

“No, I’m tired I just want to go home and sleep.”

My eyes clashed with Zayden's as he was peering at me through rear view mirror. He was scrutinizing my face, I felt like he wanted to say something. I rest my head against the window staring at him.

Lifting his phone he typed something and my buzzed.

Zayden – Are you okay?

Me – yes

Zayden – Sleepy?

Me – Mm-hmm

Zayden – Is this speed fine for you?

Me – Yes

Zayden – Really Angel?

My cheeks burned red when I read his message.

Me – Yes!

He read my message and looked at me once more and turned his gaze to his right looking outside. 
I gazed at the trees, the open fields and streams as we pass them for a long time.

Huffing, I stare at my phone which was laying on my lap.

Me – I am bored of watching tress and open fields.

Zayden's phone buzzed. He checked his phone and then looked at me through the mirror.

Zayden – I see. So let’s talk? Tell me what were you asking me yesterday?

Was this topic needed now.

Zayden – Hey where are you lost? I’m waiting.

I was tapping my fingers on the screen contemplating if I should him ask him or not.

Me – Why do you call me angel?

Finally after batting with my thoughts I typed the message and hit the send button and rested my phone on my lap.
Within a second my phone vibrated. Biting my lower lip I turned the phone to look at his reply.