Author's Note

Hey y'all, so I realize that this story is a relic of the past now. This might be seen by nobody, but I've seen a few comments from people that are still reading this in 2020 and that just makes me so happy to see!!! I started this story back in High School and I'm about to graduate college now, so it's been a super long. Since I'm in quarantine, I decided to check on it just for shits, and realized I had an extra chapter saved in my drafts. I'm thinking of posting it but like not editing it whatsoever, just to release the last bit of writing that will ever accompany this story.

This meant so much to be five years ago! It's what started my career as a writer. So even if only five people see this, thank you for sticking around! Sorry you will never feel the satisfaction of a finished story. I'm older, my writing style is so different, and I just don't think I'll do younger-me justice. I'm also like an adult-ish and no longer a 16-year-old One Direction fanatic. 

I'm starting up a new Wattpad account (to be decided soon) where I'll be posting regular romance stories. Same style, same silly characters. Except, of course, it won't be One Direction related. And I'm very excited for it. 

So, for whoever is still out there, thank you! And thank you to all my old readers. I'll release the old chapter soon. It's five years old (yikes) so I'm sorry for the upcoming cringe. It just feels like a waste to have just sit in my drafts, ya know? Thanks for the love (five years ago) and for the few of you that still exist now (I see you).

- aubrey 

new account: existentiallyaubrey

(it's linked in the comments and in my page description because I'm a fool and can't figure out how to link it!!!)