I'm Killing You

"I'm killing you

"I'm killing you."

"Stop!" I screamed while i still can.

It was a big mistake.

He pushed me until i lie back flat on the bed. Both of his hands are around my neck. His veins moved as he tighten his grip. I could feel the pressure on my neck made my breath shorter and shorter.

Sweats drips down my temples. I kept on trying to push him off. I kicked him and tried to rip his arms off my neck.

He chokes me as slow as the cloud collides. Its slow but enough to paralize my body. I'm short on oxygen.

A burning sensation is destroying my lung. Incinerated.

"C-Chenle help," i managed to squeeze out some words between my pale lips.

"Beautiful," Arte said while admiring the tortured face of mine.

His eyes are still black. I would be more than hopeful if i could see a flicker of light on his eyes. Instead, i drown deeper into his devilish eyes.

"Xiao Yue, did you hear some-" someone said while coming into my room.

Is it Haechan?

"Oh, my god!" Haechan screamed.

He tried to rip off the boy on top of me.

"Help!" Haechan screamed loudly.

He succeeded to call a group of rushed steps closer to my room.

I felt a slight relieve everytime his body hunched back but suffocating once he managed to put pressure again.

"Quick!" Haechan scream histerically.

Jeno showed up first at my sight. His eyes are in shock. He managed to jump and rip the boy off me with his reflexes.

The pressure was released from my neck. Air ambushed my burning lungs. I cough so many times. The blur in my eyes and the metallic taste in my mouth stole all my attention.

I began to sob.

"Ugh," i tried to make a sentence with my numb tongue.

My whole body trembled.

I almost died.

Haechan leaps forward and pulled me into a hug. I cried into his chest.

"Ah, your nose are bleeding!" Haechan said.

I must've breathed too hard after i suffocated.

"Aah, go, go away!"

A voice screamed. It was definetly Chenle.

"Why did you do that!" Chenle screamed out.

"What is happening?" Jaemin said.

Xiao Yue's bleeding nose drips down her fingers

Xiao Yue's bleeding nose drips down her fingers. Haechan grabbed the bed sheet and gave it to the girl. The room is full of chaos. In the other side, Chenle is trying to get a hold of himself. The sound of him trying to get back gave Xiao Yue a hope.

Jaemin came in running. He had been upstairs with his headphones on before hearing a scream loud enough to reach his ears.

His eyes dilates in shock. He ran out as soon as he noticed the girl was bleeding to get some ice.

Chaos.

In every inch of the room.