Dancing in the day

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

My body felt refreshed and I felt energised. I opened my eyes and saw a man looking a bit like Noelle except he had a weird braid. I wondered how many days has it been? I remember faintly Yami carrying me with his strong yet steady heartbeat. Finral was also there with a smile on his face , he looked so happy when he found me. I blushed slightly. I quickly shook my head and took a better look at the man. He was a captain.

The captain was touching my grimoir. I stretched my arms to grab it from him. My bones popping softly. My fingers touched his as I pushed them away from my grimoir. I smiled as I hugged my grimoir. Giving him a bright smile, I thanked him for taking care of my grimoir. He gave me a stern look that was slightly scary.

"I heard you took the blow for my sister"

Everything came back at that moment. The near death experience. Noelle nearly dying. I gasped and started looking around worrying. I panicked, hoping that they were perfectly fine. I tugged the captain's hand with my right while the other rested on my grimoir. My lips trembled slightly as I leaned foward.

"She's alright?" I questioned softly.

"Yes, I believe everyone else on you team is too, take your hands off me commoner"

Suddenly, I felt embarrassed and pulled away, slumping slightly against the bed frame. I sighed in relief and smile. I was really glad they were fine. I apologised, embarrassed with myself as the captain stared. His stone cold eyes bore into my soul. I looked at him, his silver hair was pretty but I won't say that to him. I have a feeling I'd lose my life if I did.

"I'm really glad, thank you. Sorry again for... touching you"

The man turned away and sat down on a seat nearby. An awkward silence filled the air. I tried to elevate the mood but he wasn't really interested in giving me the time of day. He only gave vague answers but at least I got his name. Nozel Silva. It suited him. I made up my mind to get out of bed. I didn't want to be here any longer. My knees buckled and I fell on the floor.

Upon hitting the ground,my bum stung a bit.I expected that, I hadn't used them for a bit. I put a hand behind my neck and laughed profusely. Nozel must have thought I lost my mind, he didn't move from his seat however. I slowly stood back up and taking minor steps. It was exhilarating. The excitement took away my shyness.

"Did you see that?! I'm walking again" I exclaimed happily looking down at my legs.

The captain kept silent but I could see a small smile on his face. I started shifting the weight between my bare feet on the cold marbled floor, I felt light. I shifted the weight from my heels to my toes and started bouncing around with my arms spread. I twirled a bit, laughing lightly before settling down. Then, I heard a deep laugh. I completely forgot about Nozel. The laugh became a chuckle as he stood up.

The captain's legs took big strides as walked over to me. He emitted confidence as he stood tall in front of me. His gaze held an amused yet teasing look. I felt shy at how close he was and tried to step back but he placed a hand on my waist as the other took my hand into his large one. It was remarkably soft yet still calloused. A clear fighter with elegance. A light flush took place on my face as he started moving. He guided me as we danced in the infirmary.

"W-wait, what are you doing?" I stammered

"I'm teaching you how to properly dance, you look silly twirling like that. I hope you don't call that dancing" He explained

Nozel was the lead but it didn't feel forced, instead it was natural. I forgot all the akwardness and shyness slowly as we waltzed, the light flooding in through the window. It did wonders to his hair, giving him an even more high class aura. I smiled bashfully as I tried to keep up. There was no music playing but in that moment we didn't need any music. Our breathing became heavier and laboured as we picked up the pace, changing more into a tango. Quick yet sensual.

Nozel and I came to a stop, my face near his collarbone as his was in my hair. I panted heavily as my face was lightly flushed from the dancing. I pulled back from him to sit back on the bed and thanked him for the dance. I could put that to good use if I ever had to dance. He just huffed and went back to his chair, as if the dance never happened. I felt awake now too at least.

"Nozel, sorry but why are you here?"

"I needed healing, got an injury. I wouldn't be too worried commoner"

I wondered where the nurses were. They hadn't been here for nearly an hour. That was really irresponsible in my opinion. I grabbed my clothes from the bedside and went into the connected toilet after excusing myself. I changed quickly, taking the bandages off my arms and head. I left the ones on my stomach there.

Exiting the room, I picked up grimoir and walked over to Nozel. I was determined to help him. He stared at me with eyebrow raised, hinting at his slight confusion. I opened my hand and placed my palm towards Nozel. My grimoir flying open as the pages turned to the right spell.

'Nature's Love: Major Blessing'

A light glow surrounded Nozel and he let out a slight gasp. The light faded and he hesitantly lifted his shirt. Whatever wound was there was gone. I turned and left the room bidding him goodbye with my grimoir in hand. I walked and passed two ladies running into the room who immediately got reprimanded by Nozel based on what I heard. He left the room and passed me in his long strides. I was about to take a left turn but his voice stopped me.

"Commoner... What's your name?"

I looked at him and his back was turned. He was taking a right turn. This meant this would be the last time we talked for now.

"(M/N) at your service, your royalty"

"Well, farewell (M/N)"

A/N: Thanks for reading! Hope I managed to convey Nozel well enough. He seems like a stoic.

 He seems like a stoic