Chapter 3 [Rewrite]

3rd Pov

"Amiya..take the doctor with you. Go now!" Nearl yelled preparing her shield. "I...I can't leave you guys..." Amiya said hesitantly to leave them. "If you don't escape now, the entire rescue team will be wiped out!" Nearl yelled looking back at her. "But I can fight with you, as long as we are together, we're gonna be okay!" Amiya argues.

"Then, can you ensure doctor safety?" Ashley asks looking back at her, Amiya look down, "...no..." she muttered. "Team E4! We're gonna make sure Amiya escape, and the medic safely!" Nearl yelled. Ace shake his head and says, "No, my squad will take care of it."

"Ace! Be rational! This is no time to argue!" Nearl yelled. "I am rational." Ace reply. "You can surely see it, everything around her is melting!" Nearl Argues, "I'm not gonna make you guys fight alone. Rhodes Island...won't betray you!" Amiya said interrupting the two arguments.

"Amiya time to escape, you have to escape!" Dobermann yelled. "You should trust me." Ace said. "I can't bear Rhodes Island to sacrifice more!" Amiya insists. "Think about our goal! Think about why we come here!" Dobermann yelled, trying to knock her sense.

"Tch, she's taking action..." Ashley said glaring at the change of temperatures on Tallulah surrounds. "What's wrong with the temperature?" Guard asks, Ashley noticed Nearl who is walking forward, "Oi, oi! Nearl what are you doing?! Get back!" She yelled.

"Silence." Talulah said to Ashley and attacks Nearl. "Agh!!!" Nearl shout in pain as her armor break into pieces. "Nearl!" Dobermann yelled. "D-Don't worry, just stand back..." Nearl said exhaustedly, trying to maintain her balance.

"You don't have any armor piece left in you, and your telling me to not worry?!" Dobermann yelled. "Nearl! You should stop fighting her!" Ashley shout trying to stop her. Talulah look back at her team, "Hm?.." she said.

"Get down!" Ace yelled. What is it this time?" Nearl asks. An invisible flame just gets trough above their heads. "Quick we should retreat! The area is melting!" Ashley yelled trying to maintainn her own temperatures. "We..we have to interrupt her attack..Snipers attack the enemy!" Ace shout.

"You such a foolish bunch." Talulah said. "Fire!" Ace shout, as the snipers obliged. "You should pay for slaughtering fellow infected." Something forms in Talulah hand. "Dang it! What kind of thing is that?" Ashley asks squinting her eyes. "...Disappear." Talulah said as everything become white.

"Everyone! Protect Amiya and the doctor!" Dobermann voice can be heard despise the blinding light. "I'll block her!" Nearl yelled, still has the energy to yells,"Don't do foolish thing Nearl!" Ashley shout at her.

"H-huh?...A-Amiya?..."Nearl asks surprises, "Don't you dare to hurt them." Amiya said a barrier appeared. "I..I will not allow that!" She yelled. Talulah stares in amusement, "Oh?..." A smirk appears on her face.

I...must protect everyone!" Amiya yelled, trying to keep her barrier standing. "Amiya is holding all the enemy arts all by herself?..." Dobermann mumbles in disbelief. "It's no good, Amiya won't last any longer!" Nearl yelled, worried about the younger girl. "Don't worry....don't worry about me...I have...no... I must protect you guys!! I don't want to lose someone...someone dear to me ever again!!" Amiya yelled, a warm smile forms on her face.

"Heh...very good." Talulah said impressed. "Agh!...aghhh!!" Amiya grunts trying to hold out longer. "Amiya!! Damn it, we're going to lose her!.." Nearl cursed, hopelessly.

Ashley got in front of Amiya, pulling out Pyrocutter from her bac, and crossed both of her swords, forming an X. "You scums, aren't hurting my friends!!!" Ashley yelled. Her swords create explosive slashes at the enemy, wiping out half of Reunion member, and cause the nearby ruins to collapse. She turns around and catch the tired Amiya, carrying her in her back.

"That power..." Talulah muttered in shock. As she regains her plain expression shortly, "I can't believe that Beast is still alive...after all that hunts."

"Hury! We have to go!" Ashley yelled. "You've done well, Amiya, Ashley. Dobermann, take them with you. We'll see you soon." Ace said, standing in front of them. "But, their route is blocked! We can get out of this together!" Ashley yelled desperately wanting him to come, leaving the area, instead of staying here for their shakes. "No, they will break through soon, now go!" Ace demands.

"Ace...no!...Ace!..." Amiya said trying to reach him. Ashley stare at him for the last time before turning around leaving the area. "Promise me...you'll come back!" Amiya yelled taking a final glance at Ace.

A minutes later

Dobermann and Nearl is talking about something, while Ashley is carrying Amiya who is unconscious from that massive Arts she's using, as the doctor is in front of Ashley. "A-Ash w-what happened?" Amiya said waking up. "Don't worry, we're safe." Ashley replies.

"...let me down please...I lost consciousness a little, I'm fine now.." Amiya said, "Sure, sure, here ya go." Ashley said letting her walk on her own. "We make it out? How about Ace and the others?" She asks Ashley. "..." Ashley stays silent and avoid her eyes. "I see. I'm sure Ace and the others will be okay." Amiya said trying not to be sad.

Ashley got ahead first so the Doctor and Amiya is walking side by side. "Doctor?...can I lean to you for a bit?...just a little bit..." Amiya said, as the doctor nod in answer.