Chapter 30

Jennie's POV

"Wh-what?" I felt clueless now. I didn't really know much about Jin's life because I'd always hang around Jisoo all day long that she comes home in the latest of time. I never actually entered their home. They transferred in their house up to this day when they were in middle school so I didn't really have any encounters with Namjoon. They were being independent or that's what Jisoo said.

I don't actually know what to do in this kind of situation. The atmosphere was getting heavier and heavier and I didn't like it. So the next thing I said was the most stupidest thing I've ever said so far.

"What if we go to Jisoo's house?"

The both of them looked at me as if saying, "Are you serious right now?" in different emotions shown in their eyes.

"U-um... yeah." I thought Jisoo would complain but she only sighed in defeat. She looked at me as if begging me to stop talking anymore and go in the car. And so I did. I don't want any more mess and I didn't want to be wet anymore by the rain.

"You too." She said while emotionlessly looking at Namjoon. He hesitantly entered the back seat and began shifting on his seat. He must be really scared of Jisoo.

But then I remembered the whole act of me being mad at Jisoo, I lost. I felt really defeated that I didn't accomplish this thing I've started.

"Jis-."

"Don't worry 'bout it. It was my fault to begin with. I'm sorry for teasing you. I promise I'll make it up to you. I'd even let you take control of me toni-." Jisoo's rambled off but when she was about to say the last sentence, I hit her shoulder almost too harshly.

Namjoon faked a cough from the back seat. He was looking flustered and I saw Jisoo smirk. This girl seriously likes teasing people in many ways possible.

"Shut it."

"Sorry..."

The silence between the two of us eased but it doesn't mean that Jisoo was feeling okay with Namjoon's presence here. She frowned again after she kept on beaming at me. I could only sigh and look at Namjoon who was feeling guilty just by his face.

And so I decided to start a conversation.

"First love, huh? That's honestly extremely stupid. You dug your own grave when you broke up with Jin. Knowing Jisoo, she might've almost killed you." I told the silent person in the back of the car. He flinched and nervously smiled when he saw Jisoo still glaring at him from the mirror on the front seat.

"Y-yeah. Jin kinda saved me from that." He shakily rubbed his nape and avoided Jisoo's gaze. I nudged her telling her to stop and she rolled her eyes. Focusing it on the road again.

"Can you tell me why you broke up with him?" I knew it was a sensitive topic to ask but the curiosity boiling in the pit of my stomach was too strong for me to handle.

"Sure." He whispered. I'm happy that he was willing to tell me. He breathed in a long breath before he started talking. "So uh-."

He didn't goon because he flew out of his chair and bumped his head on the headrest of Jisoo's seat when Jisoo suddenly hit the brakes. I also flew but if it isn't for Jisoo's fast reflexes protect my forehead from bumping on the dashboard of the car, my head would've been bleeding by now.

"What the actual fuck?!" Jisoo exclaimed then got out of the car. And by now that I've noticed that there was another car meters away from ours, I now knew why Jisoo was so mad.

The man who was driving the car, I suppose, got out of his car too and his face was red. I heard him shout some curses clearly, due to the car's advance mechanism.

"What the hell?!" The man yelled while pointing to the small distance of our car. He looked mad too that he looked so scary but seeing Jisoo mad... was hot.

"I should be the one saying that. You weren't looking out on the road and changed lanes so suddenly! Are you drunk?!" Jisoo countered and that made the man's face more red. Namjoon and I felt uneasy so Namjoon got out of the car while telling me to stay. And I did with hesitance.

"Your telling me I'm drunk! You almost killed me and your telling me that I changed lanes? Where's your proof, Missy?" He kept on going near Jisoo and Jisoo, being the stubborn and arrogant girl she is, stepped forward too. The man was taller than her but she didn't look scared at all.

"You want me to show you proof? I'll give ya some." She pressed the watch on her wrist and that only means one thing, she's calling one of the friends of her Father.

"What are you doing, Jisoo? Do you want him to go to jail? You know when you call one of them that means your prepared to take someone to jail." Namjoon said and earned a glare from Jisoo. It was like she's saying, "Shut up, Namjoon." And Namjoon backed away with gritted teeth and pity for the man in front of Jisoo.

Sometimes, Jisoo abuses the power that she has but at a time like this, I'm not stopping her.

"Yeonjun, can you hack onto the CCTVs of the street that I'm in..? Find me and play the video at the time 5:36pm... Play it all over Korea's big screens make sure everyone sees it... Thanks, Jun." She pressed her watch again telling me that the call ended. She was smirking at the clueless man in front of her. I feel pity for him even more. His reputation would be ruined or even worse, he'd go to jail just by yelling at Jisoo.

She turned her back on him followed by Namjoon who said sorry to the man. He knew what would happen to the man too. The smirk on Jisoo's lips still lingered. The man was still looking so clueless that I could laugh.

Jisoo opened the door of the car but before she could even go in she said, "Feel sorry for your family. They'd be the one catching the weight of your mistakes after Yeonjun is done with his job. Farewell, Sir Seokjun."

She then got inside of the car. Backed away from Sir Seokjun's car and drove off with a blank expression.

Jisoo's insane.

...