Chapter 4

Lisa's Pov

We got out from the cafeteria after I shouted at Jungkook. I was walking down the hallway by myself when some girls blocked my way.

"Follow me" the girl at the center said but I just crossed my arms. "Why would I?" I replied and she smirked. "Girls" she snap her finger and the two girls grab my arms on both sides.

"YAH LET ME GO!" I shouted and they start to push me through the fire exit. "What do you want?!" I asked annoyingly. "You flirt! Who are you to talk with Jungkook and even shouted at him? Gold digger!" she stated and I just laughed at her and look at her with pity.

"Oh girl, I pity you" I replied and was about to walk away when she push me hard causing me to fall down. "You're a bitch, gold digger, stupid and most of all, slut." she rolled her eyes on me and I stand up.

She's holding a drink on her hands and my eyes widen when she pour it on my shirt. "Oops, sorry" she sarcastically stated and my hands turned into fist.

"What? Are you going to tell Jungkook about this? Oh come on" she added and I look at her. "Hm, what if I tell him? You know that's a great idea! If I tell him about this, it will causes you to have a detention. I love the way you think." I replied and she's taken a back by my reply.

"Don't you dare bitch" she replied back and I just smirked. "Try me" I said and pull out my phone to dial Rosè. She answered and the girls run out. I sighed and sat down on the corner.

"Hello? Where are you Lisa?" she asked.

"I'm here at the fire exit. Can you please go get my extra uniform inside my locker?" I replied.

"Yeah sure" she said and I ended the call.

-

I wait for her and after couple of minutes, I was expecting for Rosè but instead, Jungkook came. "What are you doing here?" I asked and he just stared at me.

"Here" he throw the paper bag, good thing I catched it. "Where's Rosè?" I asked. "She's doing something" he just replied. I just nod and stand up.

"What? Get out!" I said and he just frowned. "What happened?" he asked that  makes me sighed. "It's none of your business. Now, turn around and get out! I need to get change" I answered and rolled my eyes on him.

"Stupid" I heard him stated before he walked out. I go to the corner and quickly get change. I put my dirty clothes in the paper bag and get out. "Now tell me" someone said that makes me flinched.

"Yah that scared me" I mumbled and look at him. "For your peace! Some mean girls blocked my way and drag me at the fire exit and called me a gold digger, bitch and stupid because I'm talking to you. Then they spilled me with coffee. Now, is that answered your question?" I said, more like rapping.

"Who?" he simply asked and I raised my eyebrow at him. "I don't know. I don't care! Maybe your admirers" I answered and walk away, leaving him there.