Chapter 7

Lisa's Pov

I woke up because I heard my alarm clock rings. I stand up and look at myself on the mirror. My eyes are puffy because of crying last night.

"Lisa, your breakfast is ready" Alisia said as she open my door. "Oh, your eyes are puffy" she stated and look at me closely. "It's fine" I replied weakly and walk downstairs to eat my breakfast.

-

"I think I'm not going to school today" I stated and stand up because I'm done eating. "Why not?" she asked while we are walking upstairs to my room. "I just want to rest" I answered and we arrived at my room.

"No you will. I'm not saying this as your maid but as your friend. Show them that you're strong and you can live without anyone in your life. And I think they will realized that they were wrong about you" she said and that makes me silent.

"Aish, ok I will" I stated annoyingly and she smiled. "Don't worry, I'll fix your eyes. You look like a zombie" she replied and I just rolled my eyes and close my door.

I get ready for school and I was brushing my hair when someone get in. "What?" I asked and she stared at me. "I will fix your face" she said and I just frowned.

"No thank you" I replied and averted my eyes on the mirror. "Just sit down" she demanded and I stop brushing my hair. "Are you demanding me what to do?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow at her.

"No, I didn't." she replied and I just rolled my eyes and sat down on my vanity. She pull my glasses off and look at me.

-

"Done" she stated and I look at myself. She also made my hair up in a ponytail. "Ok, you're getting late. Go!" she said and I was about to wear my glasses when she took my glasses away from me.

"I'm just going to use it because my eyes are red and for anti-radiation" I explained and she gave my glasses back. "Thank you. I'm going" I hugged her and grab my bag then get out from our house.

I hop in to my car and wait until I arrived at our school.

-

We're here and I get down from my car and all of the students are staring at me. Is there something on my face?

"Ma'am they are all looking at you because you're pretty today" my driver said and gave me a thumbs up that makes me chuckled.

"Just today?" I asked and he pretend that he's thinking. "Aish I don't know. Just go, you're gonna be late" he replied and I just laughed.

My driver is on his 50's and my parents trust him so much. I walk to my classroom, not wanting to look at my unnies, oppas and Jungkook.

I sighed and pull out my phone to play some games. Someone took my phone and that make me flinched. "Give it" I stated without looking who it is. "Why are you so mean?" a boy voice said.