22

Leia's Pov

"Yeji! I'm glad you're here!" I guess this girl is Yeji's friend and also the one who planned this party. "Come on in guys, we have a table for you."

This house is massive, the living room got a makeover that looks like somewhere inside of a night club. I could see the similar faces of the people on the dance floor. They are all students in our school.

"Lia, our parents are going to kill us if they know," I told Lia.

"Shh." She playfully gestured. "They won't."

"Here's your table." The girl pointed us to our seat. ITZY nodded while looking around and observe the place, except for Ryujin who look done with everything.

They all find a place to sit down and I decide to sit on a seat that's the furthest from Ryujin to avoid unnecessary breathing problems.

"Hey Yuna, that girl across the room is winking at you." Lia teased. "Go say hi to her!"

Yuna didn't answer, she just gave a disgusting look to her unnie and the girl. Lol, the look on that girl's face is hilarious.

"Wait, Where did Chaeryeong go?" Yeji asked. Bruh, she just disappeared.

"Let's go party, dance up!" Someone shouted in the room and we all knew the answer. I looked over on the dance floor to see Chaeryeong dancing with her friends and her sister. Shortly after, Yuna also joined the spotlight with Chaeryeong. They sure know how to have fun.

"Oh, Ryujin? I didn't know you would be here!!"

Are you kidding me right now?

Third Person

"Heiran?" Ryujin blinked a few times. "Hi."

"Oh, I guess we'll be leaving then," Yeji said with a playfulness tone in her voice. "Let's go, Lia."

"Have fun, Ryujin." Lia waved before walking away with Yeji.

"Yah! Aren't you guys going to leave them alone?" Lia asked the two remaining at the table. Leia and Yujin.

"No!" Leia answered angrily. "Why should I."

"Same, I think it's interesting here." Yujin honestly responded.

"Alright then." Lia and Yeji shrugged before leaving behind the four people.

"I'm so glad to see you here~," Heiran said excitedly and Leia rolled her eyes at the annoyance of the other girl's tone.

"You can't argue with me that you don't like Ryujin anymore." Yujin teased.

"Yeah, Its obvious isn't it?" Leia sighed because she can't hide it anymore. Leia picked up one of the glass on the table, gulping down whatever was in it to cool herself down.

"Aish now that you spilled the secret, it's not fun to tease you anymore."

"Ahh." Leia felt how the bitter taste of alcohol went its way from her tongue down to her stomach.

"Yujin." She sighed while taking another sip. To be honest, Leia wasn't even sure what she was drinking right now. "What's the fastest way to get over feelings?"

"I guess seeing new people is the fastest way," Yujin replied. "If you want there's Yuna, that girl really adores you."

"Nah... She's a friend." Leia pour herself another glass as she frowns, looking at the other two talking.