24: Starting of Fame

LISA's pov

I just arrived at school and let me tell you, I have been receiving stares. Like literally every step I take one or two people will look at me. 

I'm not so sure if it's a good stare or not. I have never received too much attention like this. Not even at home per se. 

They would not even take time to cover themselves when staring at me. Their face was plastered with surprised and a confused look. Eyes wide open and mouth looking like a monkey could go inside. 

Honestly, I think even a baseball can fit in there. 

I looked to my right and saw them whispering and at the same time looking at me. I walked faster in frustration and embarrassment. 

Can't they just give me privacy and stop acting like I am some type of exotic animal in a zoo? I heard a shutter and a flash which made me look at my side again and I saw a girl holding her phone to her face. 

She blushed when I looked in her direction and instinctively held her phone and looked down. I was again confused. 

Was she taking a picture of me? But why? I don't need flashes being thrown to my face like some celebrity on the runway. 

I should have never changed my appearance. I love it because Jennie does and she gives amazing head in the morning something that had happened earlier but let's not get on with the details, but people staring at me is not what I expected to happen.

'Hey, who's that hottie over there?'

'I don't know it's the first time I've seen her'

'Isn't that the girl from the other class?'

'The shy one? Wow I never expected her to be this hot'

'Girl had surgery'

'Bitch just wants attention, look at those bangs it doesn't even move"

"I know right, I bet it is fake man'

I heard students mumbling as I walk by their lockers. Fucking people who do not know how to keep their mouths shut and just speak as they please.

They actually think that by giving off rude comments they'll be seen as someone superior, dude needs a brain and some balls....and maybe a bigger dick.

But I noticed that most of their comments weren't rude, it made me smile for some reason. Compliments sound better than rude remarks. 

Maybe it was time I become more confident with myself, not just for my wellbeing but for Nini too. I want to find a great job in the future to support her and make her happy. But that would require me to socialize with other people.

I am scared just by thinking about it but if it would secure my life with my baby then I would be willing to sacrifice my awkwardness.

"Limario!" someone shouted, I turned around and was met by my friend.

"Jisoo unnie!" I waved and went towards her place making my way ahead of the gossiping students.

"looking good my friend" she draped her arms around my shoulder and went to whisper something in my ear

"Hey, did you get the flowers?" she asked, and I nodded

"It's in my locker" she was smiling so big then suddenly wrapped her arms around me

"Once she says yes, we would definitely go out and celebrate" I nodded frantically and removed her arms around me. 

"You better. Without me, Chaeng would not even say yes to you" I puff my chest to show her how important I am in this whole scheme.