Camellia Blooms - FIFTY- THREE

Odd

I feel odd, like something has changed, but where?

Life turns to be more...I don't know? Fun? It's a bit weird for me to think that the world is fun.

I didn't like living and now, for me to think that life is somewhat sweet that I expected, I think I've changed.

But will it remain? I mean, will it last or it's just an impulse from a sensation that I haven't felt for a long time?

Will I stay the same?

This is odd, I shouldn't be smiling like this, after all- life is a bitch.

Ah, I'm about to wake up.

...

He's finally awake.

My vision was hazy due to tears but I can feel his hands enveloping mine. He was holding my hand tightly, I still cried and I don't even know the reason why.

But in my heart, I knew why I cried.

I'm just too much of a coward to say it.

"Why...are you...crying?" He said in a weak voice and I just shook my head.

Finally, I wiped my tears and smiled brightly at him. Taking the thermos from the table, I helped him adjust the bed so he can eat.

"Oh no, it's already cold" I forgot about the food, now it's cold and I can't let him eat it.

I was about to close the lid when he captured my hand making me flustered all of a sudden.

"Yuu?"

"I can... eat" he smiled so gently and I feel my heart softening.

"You can't, it's cold" he pouted and I can imagine his puppy ears dropping low making me chuckle.

"You m-made it" he said which made my heart accelerates.

This guy!

"I-I can cook it again! Yeah!" I said with a flushed face and looked away from his apricot eyes.

Even so, I could feel his heated stare on the side of my face and without knowing, I was already squeezing his hand.

"Sorry! I-I didn't mean to- I...I'm sorry, are you hurt?" I asked with extreme worry on my face as I inspect his hands.

I hear a chuckle from atop and when I looked up, he was grinning up to his ears.

"You- fine! Don't complain if it's too cold!" I huffed and took the cold porridge out of the thermos and feed him.

He was still looking at me with heated gaze and I felt uncomfortable and at the same time, relieved.

I don't know, maybe it's because his alive or the fact that he's only looking at me.

...

"Be quiet!"

"Don't disturb them!"

I hear some ruckus from behind and then I woke up. Looking around, I notice that I was not in my room, turns out I was still in the hospital and fell asleep.

Rubbing my eyes, I looked behind me and saw two heads, one man and one woman. Their voices are familiar and when I looked, it was Yuu's parents with their heads lowered as they quietly talk to each other.

"Auntie? Uncle?"

They were both embarrassed when they took sight of me and just walked to their son's bed.

"Now that you're here I think I should-"

"No! I mean no, we're just visiting him" auntie laughed awkwardly as uncle laughed monotonously.

I couldn't help but laugh inside my head, how cute.

"We're going to go now, oh- 6 is the time where visitation ends so I think you should wake him up and say your goodbye's"

I nodded at Auntie, after a minute or so, they all left and I was the only one inside the ward. Looking at the sleeping Yuu, I was about to wake him up when a young nurse walk over.

"Oh, I'm just going to check up on him"

I nodded and stayed a distance away as I looked at the nurse doing her check up. After a while, she wrote something and was about to left when she said something to me.

"Take care of your boyfriend, he still needs to be confined for a week to make sure he's alright" she smiled as she waited for my reply.

Shoot.

What should I answer? Just- I'm just gonna go-

"Thank you, I will take care of him"

Yep.

She closed the door and I immediately slumped on the chair. I was too nervous and I felt like my cheeks were heating up. I was about to leave when I realized I haven't said my goodbyes yet to Yuu.

"So, I didn't know that you're my girlfriend"

With wide eyes, I felt my face was beet red as I saw Yuu, with his eyes opened, saying those words.

Now what do I do?

***
Sorry for the late update, I accidentally swipe my phone to update and I have to wait for a full 5 minutes for it to be finished.

Anyways, thank you so much for your votes and comments!! Thank you so so much people!!

Stay safe as always!!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!