Jeons dont swing that way

Chapter 19

Edited

________________________________________

Warm yellow sunlight pierced through the glass bouncing off of the silver head.

A little more mesmerizing that needed.

But that wasnt just it- Taehyung didnt feel as 'ethereal' and 'glow-worm-ish' as mentioned by the brunette devil.

Taehyung was pretty sure he felt like a worm. Not some fairy-like glow worm kinda shit. Just a worm. Lethargic, tired, unmotivated and just more tired.

The silver haired male sighed, rubbing his eyes- his gaze falling on Yoongi who was on his phone.

It was a public holiday- and the four (the roomies) decided to hang out for the day.

"Jimin!" Jin hissed, his voice low. "Dont get us kicked out again!"

Jimin smiled sheepishly as he shrugged glancing at the waitress who had been certainly acting 'way-too-naughty' in Jimin's language.

The brunette looked at the oldest, faking the offended look on his face "that wasnt me last time. Tae was the one who stood up and went like 'shut-up' over the college girl"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "I didnt say shut up. Okay?"

Jimin made a disgusted face, inching away from Taehyung "sheesh. Who pissed in your cheerios?"

"No one Chim." Taehyung sighed rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Ohmygod. You're depressed" Jimin gasped.

"You noticed?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, his tone laced with sarcasm "I'm not depressed Jimin. What the hell? I'm just tired okay?"

"Stop pestering him Jimin" Yoongi mumbled, eyes glued to his phone.

"Oh okay- so I'm the bad guy?" Jimin scoffed.

Taehyung groaned and faced the brunette taking his face in his hands, so he can look at him.

"I. Am. Not. Depressed. I'm Tired... okay? Tired and depressed are two different things. Go back to ogling your waitress"

Jimin grinned "yes sire"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as Jin released a sigh, Taehyung's 'tiredness' clearly being contagious and affecting everyone around- well except for a very ecstatic Jimin and a 24/7×365 tired Yoongi.

No one can match Yoongi's definition of Tired.

Not even the author.

Well, anyway going back to the diner, Taehyung really felt awful down in his bones.

It's been a whole week since the 'stay-with-the-fuckbuddy-code' argument happened and he hasn't seen the raventte.

Taehyung knows Jungkook had been coming to the company everyday, since, well- he would see his car or catch a glimpse of him at times... but they never had a conversation after that.

Taehyung would only catch a glimpse of him- and that was it. Not once, he would see the raventte looking at him or spending a minute more in his presence.

This annoyed Taehyung.

Like okay- what did he say so wrong that Jungkook just decided to shut him out like that?

It's not like they were dating. And they're not even planning to- so what's with all the hassle?

Taehyung really couldnt understand and it frustrated him.