☆Chapter 7☆

Is Jungkook getting cheated on??

You thought if you should tell Jungkook and decided it was the only right thing to do, you went to his room and knocked the door, "Hey, Kookie,"

"Ya?"

"Isn't this Ji-eun?" You asked, while showing him the photo.

"Ya, it is, where did you find that?" He asked, quite shocked.

"She went out with Taehyung." You said in disgust, "Did you know?"

"No...but I'm sure they're just friends."

"Clearly not, read the caption." You said while giving him your phone, he glanced at it, "She wouldn't cheat on me, Y/n." He said and returned your phone.

" He said and returned your phone

"How can you be so sure?"

"I just know." He said, avoiding eye contact. "She loves me, and I love her."

"Jungkook, are you blind?" You raised your tone a bit. "She's clearly using you both."

"SHE'S NOT!" He yelled, "I KNOW SHE LOVES ME, SHE WOULDN'T USE ME THAT WAY!"

"FINE, I'M SORRY FOR CARING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR STUPID RELATIONSHIPS."

"You're just jealous." He mumbled.

"NOT! YOU'RE JUST TOO DUMB TO NOTICE HOW SOMEONE USES YOU."

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM."

"WELL, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE."

"FINE!"

The door swung open, "Whoa whoa whoa, what's going on in here?" Jimin asked, worriedly. Jungkook took out his luggage bag and pushed Jimin out of the way, left the apartment and slammed the door shut.

"Y/n?" Jimin asked, very concerned. You just looked at him, then went to your room and locked the door. Jimin started knocking on your door, "Y/n," he said, "Please, come out." He begged, "Talk to me, what happened?"

"Leave me alone! Go make out with a girl or something." You yelled through the door.

"Who said I wanted to make out with a girl?" He replied.

"You always do, what's different now?"

"You're hurt, I want you to feel better." He said, his voice slightly lower as he sat beside the edge of your door.

"Since when did you care about my wellbeing?" You asked.

"Y/n, I've always cared, you know that. Maybe I haven't been the best brother recently, I'm just not in a good state. Ever since I lost my job, I kept leeching off of you and it's wrong, I'm sorry. I can leave whenever you want me to."

His eyes started to get teary, "It's just, ever since the whole situation with mom and dad, I became responsible for you even when I was barely handling my own responsibilities. So I guess that when I finally didn't have to take care of you, I ignored all my responsibilities and-"