°17

When Seri walked alongside Yeonrin to their health class, their laughter immediately died down when their eyes fell on the board

PARENTING CLASS 101

"Oh no." Seri stated with her eyes trained on the board and the teacher stood there with her hands behind her back and a smile on her face despite the chaos about to break out.

"Get into your partners please."

Seri's eyes connected to Jisung's who looked slightly nervous and terrified and she sighed, not sure what she was getting herself into as the name 'PARENTING CLASS 101' wasn't too appealing but nevertheless she trailed over to Jisung.

The tables and chairs were pushed to the edges of the classroom and instead the students had to sit on the floor, Jisung thankfully sitting at the back with Jeno and Chenle.

Jeno, holy shit he was hot.
Seri's eyes ran over his attractive features and she watched as Eunjin joined next to him with a friendly punch to his arm.

"Hi straight friend."
"Hey Eunjin." He smiled back nicely and Seri had to avert her eyes, walking past Chenle who joined Yeonrin.

Jisung watched as Seri came over with their baby, sitting down next to him, feeling a bit awkward seeing as the boy she had began to crush on was also there.

She shook it away, clearing her throat and glancing up at Jisung who was wearing a simple black hoodie and his hair messily strewn over his forehead.

"Hey beanstalk."

Jeno turned his attention to the younger two, intrigued by her nickname for the awkward boy.
"You call him beanstalk?" He asked with a smile but raised brows which send her heart lurching.

Seri broke out into a cheeky grin, glancing at Jisung at the sound of her nickname for him then back at Jeno with a nod.

"I think he's still growing to be honest."
"I think he is," Jeno agreed with his usual polite smile and his eyes almost disappearing but she watched him endearingly.

"I'm right here." Jisung muttered, picking at the loose threads of his sweatpants and Seri rolled her eyes, bumping her shoulder against his.
"I know- anyway what do we need to do?" She asked, squinting at the teacher who was busy writing something down.

The boy next to her shrugged, scratching the back of his head and on cue, the teacher began to talk.

"Right guys, the next few lessons will be about parenting and I want you to take these life lessons seriously." She began, walking down the length of the front of the class to gain attention.

Seri leant back on the table behind her, head on the frame as she lazily listened, Seji in the baby carrier next to her and her shoulder brushed against Jisung's arm. The girl kept flickering her gaze to Jeno who listened intently and looking away in fear he'd catch her.

"We know you already have your babies, but Mrs Lim and I thought we'd start from...childbirth."
S

eri's mouth parted in shock as the video from last week reappeared on the screen.

Her eyes immediately fell to Jisung who's face fell a sheen of pale and she patted his arm comfortingly.
"Don't faint this time yeah?"
"Y-yeah."

"Don't you think childbirth is beautiful." Jeno commented quietly to Eunjin and smiled unknowingly as she Jeno spoke in a hushed voice about how he believes Women are exceptionally strong.

Jisung's own eyes flickered between the two uncomfortably, keeping his eyes away from the screen to avoid the sight but the sound of painfully scream boosted through the speakers.

The students were absolutely horrified and Seri glanced at Jisung, partially worried.
"You know, it doesn't hurt that much for other people...it depends on the person and their experience." She spoke to distract him.

He wasn't really listening, feeling embarrassed at the occasional glances at him from around the room at his show from last time, fidgeting with the sleeve of his hoodie and his face going red at the attention.

"Your poor cheeks." She began, pinching the one closest to her and his eyes widened as she laughed. "You're always blushing- ah you're so cute."

He smacked her hand away lightly, glancing down at the floor but then at Jeno who sat straight- his aura screaming mature and headstrong whereas Jisung was perceived as an awkward teenager.

"I'm not." He muttered, rubbing at his cheek- the heat emitting on his palm as he did.
"Our Jisungie is so cute." Jeno added, fuelling the irritated and embarrassed blush to grow.

Seri looked up at Jeno as he began talking, looking at Jisung then his gaze fell to Seri herself, offering her a beaming sweet smile that made her also smile, bashfully looking down at the ground.