twenty three

"mark baby, wake up... we have school." donghyuck shook the sleeping boy in his arms.

mark continued snoring as if there wasn't school at all. donghyuck smiled at mark's action. he was just like a baby.

donghyuck's baby.

"seems fitting." donghyuck thought.

mark was still buried in donghyuck's chest comfortably. donghyuck giggled at the sleeping mark in his arms, "shy are you such a cutie?"

mark slowly started waking up hearing that, "w-wait, we have school right?"

donghyuck nodded as he got up from the bed, "go take a shower. i'll be downstairs with the rest." donghyuck gave a pat on mark's head before standing to go out.

"hey hyuck?" mark called out.

donghyuck looked back, "hmm?"

"thanks for being with me last night."

🦋

a few minutes later, mark went downstairs to be greeted by six other sleepyheads.

"took you long enough." jaemin rolled his eyes at mark.

jeno secretly went behind jaemin, "jaem, don't say that to mark. that's mean." jaemin started blushing as he felt jeno's manly arms back hug him.

meanwhile, renjun was smiling at the two were hugging.

mark was about to fight jaemin, but he didn't wanna interrupt the norenmin moment so he let it be.

donghyuck glanced at mark, he suddenly had the need to hug mark as well, "why are you hugging me?"

donghyuck put his head over mark's shoulder, "i don't know. i just felt like i needed to." mark blushed deeply as donghyuck said that.

can donghyuck stop making mark's heart beat so fast all the time?

"hey, are we the popular kids at school now? that picture of the seven of us has gone viral. we're like the junior version of nct and wayv." jisung asked suddenly. he wasn't lying though, they somehow gained lots of popularity from the one picture over the weekend.

"let's find out at school shall we?"