truth games

A/N : Chapter is not edited.

Harriet pov :

I changed my dress, took a towel for zayden , when mom suddenly asked "Harriet, where were you.. "
Should I tell her what zayden did..?!
chuck it..!  I am telling, I told mom everything, for few seconds I felt she was very serious but then when I tried to understand her expression I got to know that she is controlling her laughter.

"mom " I said almost crying. with that she burst out laughing.
But what was funny here..?

"you know - I can't believe you are telling about my cold son, he did that to you, aww that was cute.. " mom said

"mom he almost killed me, what was cute in that.? " I asked crossing my hands in front of my chest
"oh my girl, he wants to spend time with you and moreover nothing would have happened to you.. "
"how come you are so sure..? "
" cause you were with zayden.. " she said
"mom you are speaking like him, he said the same.. " I regretted as soon as words left my lips cause the way mom was grinning , I was sure mom is gonna take up this topic later.
"oh he said that. I can't believe cause my son can never speak such sweet or caring words. I know he cares but never expresses.. "
"You should listen to words he is speaking lately mom, after coming here iam getting heart attacks now and then. " I said rolling my eyes.
"iam happy you both are getting along.. " she said with a wink.

                 🍁🍁🍁🍁

My eyes fell on zayden who was now walking in my direction after swimming. He was wearing only his sweatpants, his hair wet , few droplets falling from his hair, his face shinning and he was looking extra fair. water dripping down his body.
shit. shit. shit
His abs are like Oh My God..!!his muscles are so blazing, iam suddenly feeling very thirsty.
The way he is walking is magnificent and water droplets on his body are making him look more hot. I tried not to look at him but my eyes were betraying me, zayden looked at me and smirked running his finger in his hair.
He came and stood in front of me, my eyes scanned his hair then his sexy eyes then his nose and finally his mouth watering jawline but then I stopped realising what the hell I was doing, i was checking him out..!
he leaned closer to me and I leaned away from him which made him smirk more, he pulled me to him, my head collided with his hard bare chest.. God..! he is so fucking hot..!
did I just swear..?
"so angel.. what's the reason that you couldn't take your eyes off me. My good looks or my good looks.. " he asked raising an eyebrow.
"I -I wasn't looking at you,  I was looking at that bird.. " I was shuttering while speaking.
"really..? "
"yep.. " I said looking everywhere but not him.
he moved away from me "take this.. " I gave him towel and turned around, now my back was facing him.
"angel , what do you think should I gain some more weight..? " he asked casually.
"no need, you have perfect body.. " I said.
what the hell..? did I just tell it loud.
His hands snaked around my stomach from behind and he pulled me back to him, I could feel his abs pressed to my back, I inhaled deeply, he buried his face in crook of my neck running his nose from my neck till my cheek "angel you said you weren't looking at me.. " his voice was husky. I felt lump formed in my throat. "baby tell something.. " he said placing his lips on my cheek, I know he is joking..! " ser-ious-ly, I think in no time my heart will pop out from my mouth.. " I said, I could feel his lips curling up. "hmmm...!! " he was humming while his lips were below my ear, chill ran down my spine when pressed his lips deeper in my skin.
"Harriet.. " sudden voice made us both move away.
It was Stella.. thank god..!
"uh..you guys come to terrace,we are gonna start game.. " she said and turned to leave, zayden held my hand in his.
"Stella you want any help.. " I asked purposely cause I can't stand with zayden here anymore. This tension is something I cant handle at once.
"Help me in carrying snacks. " she said, I just nodded.
Zayden was still holding my hand "she wants help.. " I said looking at him
"yea that's because you were very desperate to run away from me. " he said
"what..? " I never expected him to know that.
"help me in picking clothes and then you can leave.. " he said
"I have kept your clothes on bed.. " I replied
"Okay..! " he left my hand, I could feel he is disappointed.