AU Reiner x Reader: Tutor

"And as always, someone got the perfect score." Our teacher announces.

"Who is it?" The class asks.

"(F/n) (l/n)." The teacher smiles, handing you your quiz paper.

"Eh, it's always her." The class mutters.

"Class dismissed!"

You took a good look at your paper and couldn't help but smile. You folded it and placed it inside your bag. You grabbed your books and proceeded to exit the room.

"Wait, (y/n)!"

You turned around to be greeted by the muscular blonde. You tilted your head a little sideways and waited for his response. He started scratching the back of his neck while looking away.

"You don't mind if you tutor me, right?" He asks.

"Oh, sure. Meet me at the library in fifteen minutes." You say, hugging the books closer to you.

"Uh... do you need help with that?" He asks.

"Oh, no. It's okay,  I can do it myself." You smile.

"O-okay, see you in a few minutes." He says, before walking back to his friends.

You turned and walked away. As soon as you were out of sight, Reiner's friends started giving him 'the look'. Reiner rolled his eyes and went out the room.

You placed all your books in your locker and let out a sigh. Sure, you were intelligent and sure Reiner wasn't the first one who asked you to tutor him but that aside, you were getting tired. Why don't they just study properly with understanding?

Your feet started walking again as you made your way to the library. You pushed open the doors and greeted the librarian. You looked around for a place to sit and sat down. Minutes have passed, you were getting a little impatient. Reiner was supposed to show up 30 minutes ago. Where is he?

You grabbed your things and put back the chair gently. You took a few steps and as if on cue, Reiner showed up. You looked at him and showed him your annoyed face. He took a step back and you walked around him and pass through him. You left the library and made your way to the school entrance.

"(Y/n), wait up!" You turned back to see Reiner running up to you.

"What do you want?" You say with coldness in your voice.

"You haven't started tutoring me." He says, panting slightly.

"You made me wait so I'll do the same. Wait for a week before I can tutor you." You say, walking off.

"Wait, I have something to give you." You turned back around.

"What is it this time?" You ask.

"I rushed to the smoothies store a few minutes before our meet-up. The line took so long so I was late. So, I'm sorry. I was supposed to give this to you so you can drink while you tutor me." He explains.

You take a good look at the smoothies he was offering. You shrugged it off and took it from his hands and you started sipping on it.

"So, can you tutor me now?" He asks.

"No, you still have to wait." You say, walking off.

"But-"

"Thanks for the smoothies though. I'll see you next week."