Lost in Reverie

Mary Faith Relleve and Pirius Alfero have been in a relationship for years. They knew each other's pasts and secrets. They truly love each other despite their dark pasts and helped each other grow and heal. Everything about their relationship was almost perfect. They were happy and so in love. Faith was just waiting for him to propose but Pirius started to change. He started showing interest in another woman... and Faith's heart was left beyond shattered when he started making her feel like he's willing to throw away all the years they spent together for a woman he just met recently.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

NOTE: I will mute disrespectful readers from now on. PLEASE. Please stop mentioning other writer's stories or characters in my stories. Call me sensitive or whatever you want, but I found comments like that offensive, I won't... and I will never take those as a compliment. Please stop doing that to me and to other writers as well. I love reading comments from the stories I worked hard writing... yes, writing is my relaxation but I can't deny the fact that it is tiring as well. So please, be mindful of your comments, that's all I ask for. Please, let's respect each other. Thank you.

WARNING:
-red flag and toxic characters
-cliché, predictable and ordinary (nothing special)
-problematic and disturbing plot
-have no life lessons
-messy narration and writing style
-typos, errors, and plot holes everywhere
-not worth reading

Ayan na po ang issues sa stories ko, para hindi na kayo mag-expect. Hindi po maganda ang stories ko. If you don't like it or not comfortable with it, feel free to drop this series as soon as possible. This will just waste your time. Please lang po. If you have high standards, just drop this story immediately.