chap 11

For a moment , time stood still . Seconds came to a halt and the world stopped moving. It was as if everything had deserted her. How could she ?

Who gave a slave like her the audacity to slap the sire . The much feared sire. Suddenly her stupidity was staring her in the face . Her foolishness was mocking her .

Her heart beat increased . Why does trouble always have to follow her wherever she goes . Couldn't she have just taken his insults and behaved calm like she always did.

What changed. She was sure the sire would throw her out . He would whip her and punish her and there would be noone to beg for mercy.

In history her name would be written as the foolish bride that slapped her husband on Thier wedding night.

Her hands were trembling. gods what had she done . He looked at her. If eyes were daggers she would have been dead but he didn't look at her with hatred he looked angry. No he looked .....hurt . Extremely hurt

She should apologize " husband ..i" but he raised his hands to stop her. " how dare you !" he asked. Facing her fully. She cowered away . Her bravado deserted her. "sire" ...she tried to speak again to find excuse for her wrongs but all excuses she came up with disappeared the moment he held her waist and pressed her delicate body against his .

She looked away but he turned her face back to his . They were practically sharing the same air . " I am a very jealous man mia Chem. I do not like sharing. But you my bird .....you do not love me " he looked intently at her as if he was reading her . Staring into her soul. It wasn't a comment or question . It was a fact.

She didn't love. She wasn't sure she ever will . She was married to him because she was too cowardly to refuse.

He pushed her away and she stumbled on the bed. " I will make you want me. ....and want me so much that you will beg to have me and it will hurt you here. " he said pointing to his chest.

" you will forget my faults . You will lust after me and love me as well that it will tear you apart. " he came close to her and took her chin in his hands leaning so close ...so close that if she pulled forward just a little bit they would kiss.
Regina looked away . She was tempted to try. To feel what his kiss would feel like.

" you will love me Regina Mia Chem .me and only me."he whispered slowly looking at her face so Intently. She looked at him . How can he be so sure .so certain ? What if he failed ? Was she that easy to predict ?

" and I will make sure of it. I will even seduce you if I have to. " he ended . His grin turned into a smirk . And Regina almost choked on her own saliva . How can he say that so shamelessly.

Her breathing got laboured . Staying in the same room would be too uncomfortable for the two of them together.

" calm down Mia Chem . I haven't even started and you are already this anxious. What if I start ...now " the sire asked and Regina swallowed hard. He was toying with her and he knew it .

" but I won't touch you tonight Mia Chem . I won't claim you as mine until you truly want to belong to me. Until you give yourself to me I won't consummate our marriage." he said , picked up his coat and walked out of the room. Leaving Regina feeling uncomfortable.

Regina made it a point of notice never...ever ...ever be in a room or lonely places alone with him .

It wasn't because of him . Regina was afraid of her own self . She was afraid her body would respond to the sires touch . She was afraid she would give in easily. If only his presence can leave goosebumps all over her body . Then his touch.....Regina gulped. She didn't want to think of such things like that.

But she couldn't ignore it. The truth was that he didn't need to seduce her. She wants him.

But no matter what ? She won't give in easily .

Or would she ? I don't know let's keep going my darlings.