chapter 12

After he left Regina bolted the door to make sure he doesn't come back to peek . Not until she was sure he wouldn't peek did she change her wedding dress.

She removed the jewelry and finding nothing in his wardrobe that suited her she decided to have her bath and wear her chemise to bed . Annarose had packed only chemise because she was sure that the sire would do the deed.

But the deed wasn't done thanks to the gods . She laid down on the bed and thought about her brother . Does Oliver remember her ? Does he think about her ? Does he know that she is queen now ? . Slowly she feel into a deep abyss of sleep but not before hearing someone's footstep by the door .

The person stood there without knocking or saying anything until she ignored the person and closed her eyes in deep sleep.

“ Donna ! Donna please open up for me ! ” someone kept knocking the door . Regina stirred who is knocking this early In the morning ? Morning .it is morning and she was still asleep.

Back in the brothel she wasn't allowed to sleep till morning because the mistress was always in some kind of pain in the middle of the night or always complained about some unnecessary thing.

Regina got up sighed and opened the door . Annarose was at the other side smiling like a Cheshire cat. She came in with towels and a medication and Regina instantly knew what she came for.

She came to clean her Donna up after the deed. And to give her pain relievers to lessen the pain. Regina almost laughed . She wandered what annaroses face would look like if she tells her that the sire only threatened to seduce her but they didn't do anything.

“ Mia Donna ...I thought you would be in a lot of pain . ” annarose stated and Regina smiled. “ you shouldn't be standing Mia Donna .the sore might increase.” Annarose stated helping her donna to sit on the bed innocently.

“Annarose !” Regina tried to call but Annarose wasn't listening. She babbled on . “ forgive me Donna but this servant is interested. ...was he gentle or....” Reginas eyes widened as the baking pans . Annarose as well as everyone here were so shameless. She was asking if he did the deed gently.

“ dont be so shy Donna . I will understand if he took you a little bit rough ... He looked rather impatient yesterday to the extent of undressing you with his eyes in front of all the guests present ” Annarose said proudly of her master while Regina turned red.

This servant really had no shame . Did he really eye undress her yesterday ? She noticed lust in his eyes yesterday but ... Regina shifted feeling uncomfortable. The feeling of want was crowding her senses again.

“ Annarose we didn't do anything. He only.... touched...a little but he did nothing.” Regina stated trying to wave the feeling of lust In her mind too .

It was Annaroses time to be shocked. She held her mistresses shoulder . “ why Donna. Did he look displeased?” she asked and Regina answered no

Annarose frightened told her mistress“ you mustn't tell anyone else that he didn't consummate your wedding bed. It would be bad reputation for him . By not sleeping with you he is putting his throne at stake. ” Regina was shocked. He really did her an honour.

“ secondly for your sake madam I beg you to consummate your wedding night as soon as possible. If you do not....”

The silence In The room was too thick.

“ the counsel will bring a new woman to occupy your place and bear the kingdom an heir . You will be tossed to be a concubine ( harem woman). ”