09

Liked by armiehammer, adelinehayes, and 1,458,204 others tchalamet: me for dazed

tchalamet: me for dazed

View all comments

username: marry me

username: how are you this hot

adelinehayes: i got my eyes on you
|
ashleyloven: your not even with me but I can still visualize your reaction to this picture
|
adelinehayes: it went a little something like 🧐😳😗😏🥰🥵
|
ashleyloven: exactly what I envisioned

username: who tf is Adeline

username: sorry y'all but I kinda ship Adeline and Timothee

—————

ADELINE'S POV

I smile down at my phone as I quickly text Timothée that I had arrived at his apartment building.

A few short minutes later I see him walk through the elevators and towards me with a wide grin on his face.

"You just couldn't stay away could you" he teases seeing as I was just here this morning.

"How could I?" I nudge him in the side as we walk towards the elevator.

"How did your shoot go?" He asked as he pushes the button for the 15th floor and the doors slowly close.

"Good my nerves went away once we started. I think my agent was really impressed" I beam as I remember the multiple compliments given to me this afternoon.

He looks up at me with a deviating smirk. "Well I sure was impressed"

I feel my cheeks heat up turning bright pink. "Oh stoppp" I burry my face in my hands to hide my blush with a giggle.

The elevator doors ding open causing me to remove my hands from my face as we exit.

We walk down the long hallway as I tell Timothée more the photo shoot and when we reach his apartment door he reaches into his pocket and grabs a key to unlock it.

We walk through the door as I take in the familiar surroundings.

"Are you hungry or anything? We can order dinner" Timothée suggests, setting the keys down on the counter.

I flop down on his comfy couch with a sigh. "Yes please I'm starving" I over exaggerate earning a laugh.

"Alright you poor deprived girl, what would you like" he asks sarcastically while coming to sit down on the couch.