Marinette's Schedule

Author:

Dang! Here's Marinette's Schedule BTW (Y'all can skip it if ya want, it's just for those interested in it.) Plus, for those of you who don't know, I have no idea how Lycee works, just let me explain how I would do it if this were my dream school. This is practically Marinette's dream school already!

9/11/21

There's also a brief description of the main characters' looks...

Anyway:

8:30 - 9:30 = English with Mr. Smith

Usually learning about how to speak English, of how English words came to life, English history, writing, reading, yidda yadda.

9:45 - 10:45 = Math with Mrs. Brodeur

Old People Math, I'm not as old as Marinette yet, so I have no idea what that's gonna be. Just Math I guess. Algebra? Geometry?

11:00 - 12:00 = Lunch and Free Time

I'm pretty sure in Lycee you're able to go out of school to eat, so the students can do that, chill, or just hang with friends. There's also a cafeteria, and the lunch ladies are usually nice. They hand out fruit, vegetables, and the main course, which is usually from these options: Soupe a l'oignon, Cassoulet, Boeuf Bourguignon, Galettes Bretonnes, or Gratin Dauphinoise. Dessert is crepes, of course.

12:15 - 1:15 = Science with Mr. Joreneur

Explosions, potions, what could go wrong? I love the coke and mentos thing, but I think it would be much more complicated when I'm in high school.

1:30 - 2:30 = History with Mrs. Cleve

Just like Napolean and Bastille history stuff. Treaty of Verdun, Reign of Louis XIV, French Revolution, Vichy Regime, bla bla bla. 

2:45 - 3:45 = E.P.S.(Education Physique et Sportive. Physical education in France) with Coach Dru

Running five laps around the school, push-ups, squats, and stuff like that. Things to get yo blood pumpin'. There's a Football and Rugby field, and a track for cycling. Sadly, there's no swimming pool, cuz that's just too much already.

4:00 

That's where the kids in the school can go to their "clubs" and special classes. Since the school is mostly for the arts, there's only Football, Cycling, and Rugby for sports. The art classes are writing, choir, dance (ballet, hip-hop, jazz, contemporary, etc.), painting, writing, drama-theatre, fashion-designing, architecture, and sculpture. 

I think a school with a bunch of art would fit Marinette's liking.  I decree the clubs are optional and that they always close around 8:30, and teachers leave by 5:45. Some of the clubs work together and mix. For example, the writing club and art club can mix together to create comics. The clubs also hand out optional assignments, such as for the fashion designing there are contests for their clothes and sports clubs have competitions and stuff like that.

Description:

Allegra Clark: Long curly blonde hair, blue eyes, tannish, she like wearing purple, she has a bunch of bangles and bracelets, ties her hair in scrunchies, five foot three.

She is nice but can be loud and rude, confident literally all the time, and will fight tooth and nail for whatever passion is being offended.

Claude Monet: Parted brown hair, blue eyes, tan, wears blue, has a ridiculously sharp nose, five foot four.

Is extremely kind, warm, and funny, and wants to be an actor, hates pickles for no reason whatsoever.

Allan Montgomery: Brown hair, dark eyes, tan, wear green every single day, has pierced ears, five foot seven.

Soft-hearted, thoughtful, slightly introverted, likes creating music, plays like five instruments (violin, guitar, drums, piano... wait that's four...).

Felix De Vanilly: Light blonde hair, grey eyes, bloodsucking-vampire-pale, typically favors monotone colors, five foot six.

Usually level-headed, chill, can be boring, can be cool, quiet, a bit pompous at time, does modeling as a side job for his uncle, doesn't take crap.

Okay, that's about it. What do y'all think?