114

the person he loves is not me. With the last drunk experience in the bar, she did not dare to bring Toni out to drink. She was afraid that if something happened, the two of them could not cope. "Mmm!" He sat down obediently as he looked at Bella to get the wine.

It seemed like as long as she drank alcohol, she would not be sad. Bella that what she had at home was just some red wine, which he had bought for Tony at first, but had never sat down with her before, let alone here.

When he thought of Tony, Bella still had disgust in his heart. Bella to take the bottle opener, opens the wine, and then put a goblet in front of Toni. "Since it's so sad, you should drink two glasses, but you can't drink too much." Bella was willing to pour red wine into a goblet, but she handed her to Toni.

"Borrowing alcohol to relieve worry? yes, I'm really borrowing alcohol to worry about it. Although it can't solve the problem, but it can make me forget the pain now. I won't be so sad anymore." She took the bottle of her hands and poured herself another. 

"Toni, drink slowly you will hurt your self doing this!" Bella stops immediately. As she looked at the red wine in the goblet, his tears fell. He fell into the red liquid and disappeared. "Bella, you see that wine can dissolve all the bitterness, so as long as I drink enough, I won't be so sad, really!" Toni said while pouring her glass for another.

Toni after done drinking the red wine, intermittently, telling his heartache, sadness, and sadness; "Why don't he liked me? Why is it my Bella thinking? Why?"

Toni smiled indignantly and then cried out again. Finally, he was drunk. Then tears in his eyes formed a long mark, telling her sadness. It was already one o'clock in the morning.

Toni had fallen asleep after being drunk. Bella to go back to the room and get her a blanket to cover her. Toni suddenly opened her eyes. She pulled Bella's clothes on, looked at Bella's eyes and asked,' Do you know why the William might not like me?"

"Why?" Bella asked willingly. She also wanted to know what was the reason for William. "Because he has someone he likes in his heart, and the person he likes has given birth to him for him." She smiled anxiously, but it was even uglier than crying. She said, "What do I use to compete with that woman? And that woman knew him before me, and there was a child between them, and I didn't have anything."

After saying that, Toni finally stopped talking. She closed her eyes and wondered if she was asleep. Bella was cold. Liam's mother? Is the person in William's heart Liam's mother? I don't know why, when she heard the words from Toni, her heart suddenly felt bitter.

Sure enough, she shouldn't be selfish. The person she liked is William was really not related to her. As she was quietly stunned, Toni was over and over again. She sat up, apparently because she drank too much and wanted to vomit. 

"Pee!"

Bella take the trash can over and helps her spit is clear. Then, she poured a glass of water to rinse her mouth. "Bella, you're so kind!" Toni seemed to have some consciousness, and he said with a smile. 

Bella to see her drunk and messy look, and quickly pressed her down. "Sleep!" Toni was stupid, and he slept again, but Bella did not know why, but he could not sleep at all. One William vomited several times in a row.

Bella was glad that he hadn't drunk. If both of them were drunk, what would the family be like? Fortunately, in the morning, Toni finally woke up. This time, she was completely awake. "Mmm, why am I here?" Toni was a little drunk and didn't know where she was.

"You're drinking here, and then you're drunk!" Bella said helplessly. "So that's it!" Toni finally came to mind. Bella to look to the Toni, and he was speechless.