twenty four

the driver of the limo walked towards the door to open it for the seven boys, "you've arrived."

jaemin nodded as he was the closest one to the door, he stepped outside with the other six boys in the car following.

"shit! it's the dreamies!" someone screamed out. the boys looked towards the voice and saw a crowd waiting for them.

the boys were about to head towards the school gate but two boys stopped them, "hey, you guys are like the younger version of us now! congratulations!"

jung jaehyun and liu yangyang?

the dark haired boy sighed, "yangyang, we didn't even introduce ourselves yet. i'm jung jaehyun from nct and he's liu yangyang from wayv. you're the dreamies right?"

the seven boys nodded in response, "nct are the seniors in the science department right? and wayv are the seniors in the language department?"

jaehyun nodded at jeno, "yes, just like you guys, we're rich and popular kids. we wouldn't like to call ourselves that though that's what everyone says." yangyang laughs along.

"sorry to bother you. we just wanted to meet the younger version of us." jaehyun said politely, "i'm guessing you all have classes now since junior classes start first. see you later!" and with that, the two boys left.

jisung faced the other six boys, "shit! i got math class in one minute. see ya later!" he ran inside the school with the others laughing at him.

"how irresponsible jisung- SHIT I HAVE THE SAME CLASS AS HIM!" chenle said running behind jisung.

"what class do you guys have?" renjun looked at the other four, "jeno and i have history 10 minutes." donghyuck responded.

"alright, i know me, jaemin, and mark have geometry. see you guys at lunch." renjun waved. the others said their goodbyes as well.

jeno and donghyuck started walking to their history class, jeno looking at donghyuck from time to time.

"i know jeno. i know. i fucked up."