Derrick Rose (hatred)

Y/n pov

"Come on derrick let's go!" I shouted at my husband who was taking 20 yrs long to tie up his shoe "okay I'm coming Jesus." I rolled my eyes playing with my nails and then he was done tying them and came grabbing my hand "FINALLY" I said dramatically "oh hush up" he chuckled and we pulled out the drive was on the way to the Cavaliers basketball game.

"We have Derrick Rose and Y/n Rose in the building!" Everyone went wild screaming our names and we waved and shit then got our seats watching the game which seemed to be pretty good if you ask me, the game was over and we went on the court to chop it up with everyone as he went to a few of his old teammates and I talked to their wives I seen the bitch that I absolutely despised when Derrick played for the Cavs Regiane Wright the team trainer I'm pretty sure none of the wives liked her shit the coach don't even like her and he is not the one who hired her,

"Hey, derrick!" She hugged him and he looked at her like she was weird and I scoffed and the girls chuckled "don't let that hoe get to you." She said loud enough for ole girl to hear and she looked over at us smirking and she walked up to me "hey y/n she tried to hug me and I stuck out my hand for her to shake it " hi" she looked at me weird and then walked away and I chuckled, Derrick laughed and rolled his eyes "your extra." I shrugged my shoulders then we kept it pushing.

Everybody decided to go to a private dinner together just do catch up with each other but apparently, someone invited Regiane here and I'm not pretty happy about it I'm lowkey about to leave cause just by everything she has done here so far is pissing me off she keeps flirting with Derrick and he has told her to stop nicely or has moved around her, now he is literally under me with me in his lap because he doesn't want to be around her,

And here she come again fucking with us "hey Derrick can you help me reach the bowls please?" I looked at Derrick and he did our code giving me permission to go off on this hoe "listen here, bitch..." I stood up "you have been flirting with my man all fucking night and it's pissing me off because you know damn well I'm right here and not only that you a creep ass bitch bruh you stayed in his fucking DMS and lastly you see all these tall ass men in here, sorry y'all but you decide to ask D fuck outta my face bitch nobody likes you here so I don't know who invited you to get to fucking stepping bitch." I snapped and she looked salty as the girls were cheering me in and the guys were just during laughter "alright that's enough you got her." Derrick pulled me back on his lap and stuffed his head in my neck and the girls cooed as I flicked them off, of course, someone had to pull out a polaroid and take a damn picture "oh my God." The laughter died down and it got quiet for a minute "you shoulda beat her ass while you got a chance." ( by the way, she left already) I shook my head leaning back "homegirl wasn't even fucking worth it." Tristan came and dapped me up "my nigga" "yes sir." For the rest of the time we just chilled and joked around.