1.8

Two carriages can be seen heading towards the gates of mer Kingdom.

The ladies were seated in one and two men along with the group's luggage in the other. The group had decided to leave the academy to look for what actually happened to that person.

The ladies were sleeping well most of them as for Amaris she was staring outside with the dazed look. This world was visually stunning. Her eyes were glued outside. She was thinking that how much more beautiful it could have been her lover was by her side.

Even though in the previous world they lived together till the old age it still did not help the fact that he was the only person she ever loved in all her life.
She knew she had a long life or lives ahead of her, she was afraid that she would forget the moment she shared with him. And would become cold hearted.
It was not the matter of just being afraid. But for very odd reason she could feel herself changing not only in nature and instincts but at heart as well. Even though she did not spend that much time with Rai, her heart would beat everytime she saw him staring at her. And she was not a fool she could tell he likes her too.
That is why she distanced herself from him. But there was something in her heart that told her that she should not,
Also even though Damon was gentle guy but Rai is explosive and hot headed person. They are completely different but whenever he smiles she always sees Damon's face overlapping with his.

[ What are you thinking about so deeply?]

' I feel like I am changing Valak. '

[ How so?]

' it hasn't been long since Damon and I parted. But I can already feel my heart leaning towards another man.'

[ It could be originals feelings]

' if they were they should have acted when I first saw Rai. Not only that original never loved him.'

[ Isn't that a good thing?]

' no!? It's not. You don't understand. I for some reason see Damon in him.
I can see him every time I look at Rai.'

The system was stunned at this statement.

[ Host that is not possible...]

' I know. '

She said as she clutched her head as tears spilled from her eyes.

[ Do you want me to scan his soul?]

' scan his soul?'

[ Yeah just to be sure it's him or not.]

' how long will it take?'

[ You will get the report by night.]

She just nodded her head and resumed staring outside. With vacant eyes.

~~ in the dorm~~

The human princess recieved a letter from her beloved duke.

She opened and read it with great anticipation.

After reading it she frowned first but by the end of it she smiled like an angel.

" Of course how could my plan just fall like that?"

~~ in an unknown place~~

" I would be waiting for your downfall your highness"

A man said with an evil grin etched on his face.

~~ end of chapter ~~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 😊

And about my brother he is much better than before.
It was not COVID-19
Thank goodness.

He did not have asthma problems. But according to the doctor it was definitely asthma attack. He stayed at the hospital one day and one night. Now he is doing much better.

~~ a side story by bluemoonkat's sister~~

He was standing in the middle of the chaos.
Everyone he loved were cruelly taken away from him. But he was a fighter.
He fought with great Valor.
But now he was tired. He looked around the place he once called his home.
Which was now a playground for the undead monsters.
There were more than dozen of them.

3 years ago humanity had seen the worst nightmare. It was at it's edge.
The apocalypse started.

And his family was the last ones left, until a huge zombie wave came and they were infected one after the other.

He stared at his family with evident horror in his eyes.
They walked towards him and there hunger for his flesh was quite easy to spot.

He ran from there, and hid himself in the dark alley, he knew it was of no use. They would follow his smell. But though he said he was tired he was not willing to die without a fight. He just could not bring himself to kill his loved ones even if they were undead monsters that hungered his flesh.

He did not have time to relax when he spotted one undead moving towards him. He did not know who it was.
But he was cornered. He did not even have any weapon on him.

The undead came closer and closer and he pinned himself to the wall. It was a dead end.
As the zombie came closer he became more and more aware of the rotten smell of the body.

The zombie was now an arm's length away from him. And a lone tear fell from his eye and than....
.
.
.
' CHOMP!? '

A bite.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Ouch man why would you bite me so hard."

" How should I know I was panicked. Okay."

" It doesn't matter!? Idiot I was an undead."

And silence fell upon them once again
As realization hit them,

" Wait you were an undead. And now you are clearly a human."

He stared at the former undead with wide eyes.

" That means the cure to this is biting the undead."

" Holy Shit!? We lost all our scientists trying to find cure to this scary situation and to think the cure was this."

The former undead was clearly shocked as well.

The man put his hands on the other guys shoulders and said with solemn look on his face,

" I think you know what we should do."

And so began the long biting journey of these men as they increased there allies and saved the world with there odd biting techniques.

As no one else was ready to bite the undead.

~~ end of story.~

I am sorry you had to read my personal monologue. ( I am bluemoonkat's sister.)

I have been watching walking dead lately. And this got on my head😂🤣
It was just for laugh.

And if you have read something similar to that before than I apologize but I did not know that something like that existed already.

Hope you enjoyed that though.