Chapter 2- Sophie

"Sophie?" He said. I tackle hugged him smiling the biggest smile ever. I think I started crying too. Finally I let go so Fitz could hug him. I couldn't believe this! Keefe was finally awake. 

"Keefe, you have no idea how worried I was and don't even bother cracking a joke because I already know what you're going to say."She added when she saw him opening his mouth to talk.

"Awwwwww. Foster know what I'm going to sa-" Ro tackled him before he could finish.

"Don't you EVER do something like that again!" She scolded him.

"Well, apologies to everyone for being the son of a psycho!" Keefe teased, but with a slight strain. I cringed. I hate it when he says stuff like that. Elwin had gone to get some elixirs for Keefe and he started checking him  with all the colours ever seen. Fitz went to call people in a few at a time. Biana came in First with Fitz , Dex, Tam, and Linh behind her. 

"KEEFE!" She yelled making me jump.  I was sitting at the end of Keefe's cot, so I moved back to mine. Biana quickly took my spot, blabbering on and on about EVERYTHING that happened in the week he was out. I don't even know where she got all this from. Luckily, school was cancelled. 

"Ok Bi, I think you've bothered Keefe enough for today." Fitz said.

"Forget me. Look how bored Foster is!" Keefe joked. I shoved him a little, only to get yelled at by Elwin. We all burst out laughing. 

"Hey Dex, we need to plan some things now that I'm probably going to be on bed rest for a while." Keefe explained. 

"That's right. bed rest until I say so. No pranks though." Elwin added. Just then Alden looked throught he doorway.

"Fitz, Biana say goodbye we have to go now. Get some rest keefe. And remeber," He started, "there's no reason to worry." Sophie, Fitz, Keefe, and Biana all answered with him. That got all of them laughing.

"Bye guys." Fitz said, giving Keefe a last hug.

"Get better bro." He added. Biana also embraced him in a hug.

"Bye!" They both grabbed their dad's hands and stepped into the light.

"I should probably get going too. My dad needed my help with some new thing he's making. Anyways get better Keefe and maybe i'll hold you up on that prank offer." He smiled and left, leaving Tam and Linh which was probably not the best idea considering Keefe and Tam did NOT get along. 

"We've been standing here for a minute not saying anything and it's really awkward so i'm just gonna go." Tam pointed out. He wasn't wrong, but if he left, Linh would leave too, and I didn't want to be left with Keefe.

"Wait why don't we play a game?" I suggested. 

"I can't." Linh said, shocking Tam.

"What? Linh you don't have any plans today." Tam said.

"What if I do and didn't tell you?" Linh argued. 

"Guys, stop arguing there's no point. Linh you go do your thing i'm staying here anyways so don't worry about Keefe." I said, regretting it when I saw Keefe smirk.

"Awwwww, Foster is taking care of me! So cute!" He teased. I started blushing madly. 

"Stop it Keefe." I said sternly.

"Ok, we are definitely leaving now. Bye" Tam said taking Linh without giving her a chance to say bye.

"There's more people he-" Keefe cut me off.

"Ya, no thanks. I'm not seeing my dad. No way." Keefe said.

"Okay, but what about Edaline and Grady. They wanted to make sure you're okay." I said.

"Grady and making sur i'm okay doesn't sound like it will end well." He said as Grady walked in with Edaline behind her.

"What won't end okay?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at Keefe.

"Me drinking an elixir with yeti pee." Keefe saved himself.

"Or letting you get anywhere near yeti pee." I added for extra effect. Grady bought it. Edaline din't, but she just smiled and winked at me. Ugh, Moms.

"Okay well he is definitely fine so we are going to go. Sophie are you coming?" He asked with a look on his face that made me want to go. I have to stay with Keefe though.

"Maybe. I'm not leaving now though." I told them leaving my options open. They both kissed me on the headf and Edaline gave Keefe a hug before they left.

"Is that everyone?" Keefe asked.

"Yup." Sandor called from the hallway.

"Wait, GIANTOR IS HERE AND NO ONE BROUGHT HIM IN FOR A HUG?!?!?!" Keefe joked.

"I would my prefer to stay out here, but thank you for the offer, Mr. Sencen. Also, glad to see you are awake and yourself again."

"AWWWW! HE SAID HE IS HAPPY TO HEAR I'M MYSELF AGAIN! I KNEW YOU SECRETLY LOVED ME GIANTOR!" Keefe teased some more. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Making you laugh Foster?" He asked well smirking.

"Ugh, I can't stand this." Ro said.

"What?" I asked.

"Nevermind. I'm going to the hallway, because Sandor is less boring then you two." She walked out. Elwin was in his office.

"What was that about?" I asked. Keefe's face turned pink at the cheeks. Wait- was he......blushing?

"Ummm, Keefe? You're blushing. So I know you know what she was talking about. Spill it Keefe." I demanded.

"Ummmm," He squirmed, really uncomfortable.