Chapter 27

*Matt Pov*

She is finally in my arms now. I missed her.

I missed her more than I thought I would. I want to stay like this forever just hugging her.

She too returned the hug after few minutes.

How did she even think that we could live separately?

That's why I burned the papers she signed immediately after she left.

I was late to come out of the trance she put me while telling me how she felt.

I asked Becks so many times to tell me about her details. But she didn't at all.

Even Wilson couldn't get that information from her.

So we only had one option and which I took immediately.

I know everything about how she was doing there. What problems she faced?

When I get to know about those two stupid's, I just wanted to go there and beat them by myself. But Wilson stopped me from doing it.

So I did the only thing I could do, I put them behind the bars.

I would have went there immediately when I get to know where she is staying but I also know that she wants to become a doctor. And she wants to complete this final year there.

So I left her like that and waited until she returned.

Now that she is back, she will not leave me again.

Do I love her or not? I actually don't know because my brain didn't work at all after she left.

I started to stay numb to all the emotions because of her absence.

I need her, I want her and I definitely can't lose her.

"You will not leave me again. We both will be together." I said still hugging her.

"Why should I?" she asked me.

"Because I need you and really want you." I replied.

"So? But why should I?" she asked me again.

"Because.. because you love me right. That's why." I replied.

She pushed me away a little and said "That's where you are wrong Matt. I don't love you anymore."

She is joking right? I thought and just looked at her.

We both were brought out of our trance by a door bell.

I cursed and opened the door to see a fuming Becks and gulping Wilson.

She pushed opened the door and immediately reached Su. They both hugged each other and kept on saying 'Are you ok?' and then one will reply 'I am fine. What about you?'

What do they think of us I mean why would they think that we will just harm any one of them?

After they released each other, they looked at us.

"You know I just realized something today. Becks is not your sister at all, she is actually Suhani's sister." Wilson whispered from beside me.

"So I gave you my answer. Now can I leave?" Suhani asked me.

"Not until you tell me why." I told her.

"What?" she asked me confused.

"Why don't you love me anymore?" I asked her.

"Why should I? I mean when you don't then why I should?" she asked me.

"Then don't leave me!" I said.

"I can't do that." She replied looking away.

"Why?" I asked her narrowing my eyes.

She didn't reply for few seconds but then she said "Because I have a boyfriend."

"No you don't." I said not believing at all.

"Yes I do." She said glaring.

"Ok. Now tell me this. Do you hide anything from Becks?" I asked her.

Immediately Becks understood where I am going. Seems like she already know the way we got Suhani's information.

"Yes! She hides so much from me." Becks replied.

"What are you talking about Becks?" Suhani asked her frowning.

"I don't hide anything from Becks at all." Suhani added confidently.

"Then you definitely don't have a boyfriend." I said shrugging.

"How are you so sure?" she asked confused.

"They know everything about you Su. Whatever I know about your stay there is known by these two idiots too." Becks said shaking her head.

"I don't understand Becks." Suhani said rubbing her temple.

"They tapped my phone Su." Becks said glaring at us.

"Ah! What?" Suhani asked wide eyed, and looked at both of us shocked.

"So as it is cleared. Now can I have some alone time with my wife." I asked Becks.

"Wilson can you drop her at her home?" I asked and he immediately nodded and dragged her outside.

I locked the door and turned towards her.

I can see she is still in shock.

I am not going to leave you Babe. I can't. We are perfect for each other and I will make you realize it.

I cleared my throat getting her attention and said "Let's talk!"......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Matt's pov again. I hope it is ok for you guys...

And i dont know i will update anymore today.

Because at present i dont know what i should write after this. So i need some time to think clearly.

So this maybe the last fourth update for today.......

If i get some idea i may update today night but no promises....

Comment plz and vote.........