Chapter Seven

Draco entered the classroom silently and shut the door, smirking. "I have the blood test parchment," he told Harry, setting it down on the desk in front of him. "And the goblins want you to go to Gringotts as soon as possible after school ends, apparently they've been trying to reach you but something's been happening to the letters."

"Dumbledore," Harry said with a sigh. He pulled the paper closer to him. "I'm not exactly sure what to do."

"Put three drops of blood on the parchment," Draco instructed, sitting down across from him. "You don't mind if I stay, Potter?"

"We'll see," Harry mused, retrieving his potions dagger from his bag. He pricked his finger and carefully squeezed three drops onto the parchment.

Slowly, words began to form.

Blood Test for H.J.P.:

Name: Harry James Potter

Father: James Fleamont Potter

Mother: Lily Potter Née Evans

Godfathers: Sirius Lupin-Black (falsely accused, imprisoned) and Remus Lupin-Black (in hiding)

Godmothers: Andromeda Tonks Née Black and Alice Longbottom Née Fawley

Heir to:

Potter (paternal)

Evans (maternal)

Black (godfather/godmother/paternal)

Lupin (godfather)

Peverell (paternal)

Gryffindor (paternal)

Slytherin (conquest)

Ravenclaw (maternal)

Hufflepuff (maternal, adoption)

Hogwarts (paternal/maternal/conquest/adoption)

Lord to:

Potter

Evans

Peverell (third brother)

Gryffindor

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

Slytherin (conquest)

Hogwarts

CAUTION: BLOOD GLAMOR DETECTED

CAUTION: COMPULSIONS, BLOCKS, CONTROLLING POTIONS DETECTED

CAUTION: HORCRUX DETECTED

CAUTION: LOVE POTION DETECTED

Harry gaped down at the parchment, stunned into silence. After a while, Draco asked, "What's up, Potter?"

Silently, Harry pushed the parchment over to him, slightly dazed. He wasn't sure what to think....

Draco let out a loud sputtering noise a few moments later, and Harry looked up, confused. The blond stared at him in shock, before quickly collapsing to the floor and yelping, "My lord, I'm sorry-"

"Draco, what did you call me?" Harry demanded, appalled and confused. "And get up."

"You're the Heir and Lord of Hogwarts, my lord!" Draco stammered, staggering to his feet but keeping his head bowed. "You could do anything -- you could eject everyone from the school, hire new teachers, hire a new headmaster, fire the school governors-"