Thunder

Okay, so guys! I am really sorry but I was so sad about that fact,It's like everyday I know how I take time and write the stories, I have to think of new ideas and twists so you guys don't get bored. I read your comments and see if you guys want something, I try to add it. My main motive was, if someone wants to put my story then I should be given a credit. I saw many people in the comments that didn't know what is Wattpad or who is the writer. The person who did this had her own explanation and it's okay, let's all forget it as at the end she was a reader, my family. You all are my FAMILY and I am saying this with my whole heart! You are the ones who keep me going! ❤️❤️❤️ Thankyou for the IMMENSE SUPPORT AND LOVE!❤️❤️

Shuru karien?

Sid was blank, he quickly took her in the car and put her on the passenger seat and started to drive.
He started to cry, he felt that he was about to loose someone so close to him. The thought of leaving her haunted him.
( Yes, also one more thing. I added that Shehnaz's mom wala part, some were like BHOOTH! Guys I strongly believe that your loved ones even after death becomes your guiding angel and support you. In many such scenarios shehnaz's mom will come, and she would play a major role, AKHIR MAA HAI YAAR❤️)

It was all jammed, as it was raining heavily in Mumbai. He started to curse and shout as they were stuck in the middle of the road. Sid looked at shehnaz, who was all unconcious..but just saying Muma muma muma!!! Sid held her face and said Shehnaz, don't worry I am going out to check the hospital if it's nearby. I am there for you!
Sid with tears ran out of the car and went to a tea stall,
Sid- KOI HAI YAHA PAR?
Person came out of the shed and said, KYA HUA?
Sid- VOH MERI BIWI KA ACCIDENT HOGYA, KYA PAS MEI KOI HOSPITAL HAI?
Person- Haan, but aapko chalkar jana padega. Thorda aage hai, gadi nahi jaa  payegi.

Sid quickly ran towards Sana, took her in his arms and locked the car, and started to walk fastly in the rain. The rain was cleaning all her blood, while sidharth was continuesly crying while holding her.
After 10 mins, they reached the hospital all drenched.
Sid shouted for a doctor and quickly kept her on the stretcher. 
The doctors rushed and took her in the ICU, while Sid sat on the chair and started to cry. All he could think about was, shehnaz smiling,laughing, and getting angry at him.

After an hour,doctor came out, and kept a hand on sidharth's shoulder and Said nothing to worry, it was just a cut but a deep one. She will recover super soon.
Sid looked up and thanked god.
Then everyone came out and he went towards her and saw her lying with the bandages and a pale face. Sid held her hand and kissed it so many times. While looking at her, he slept!
After an hour Shehnaz woke up and saw Sid's head on her stomach and she was in the hospital with all the bandages. Shehnaz weakly said..SIDH..
Sid woke up quickly and hugged her tightly!
Sid- Tumhari himaat kaise hui mujhe aise chhordhkar Jane ki? Tum hoti kaun ho Mere saath Yeh karne wali?
Pata hai Mai Bahut darr gaya tha! Kyu akele chali gayi thi?
Sana- Sidhaaaarth! Abhi Mat shuru ho my head is still paining.
Sid softened, and kissed her forehead while she smiled.

It was still raining heavily, they both were looking out of the window and admiring the rain and the smell of the earth's soil!
Sana looked at Sid and said, Tujhe meri fikar hui? Sachi mei?
Sid- Tu Pagal hai kya?
Sana- Voh, meri na life mei kabhi kisi ne fikar nahi kari na, toh Bahut different laga! Mujhe Kitni baar chot lagi hai, but hamesha Mai apne aap ko uss gaaanee se calm down karti thi.
Sid- Kaunsa gana?
Sana- Meri muma gaati thi, Chanda hai Tu, mera Suraj hai Tu..
Sid- Aa meri aaankho ka Tara hai tu! ( while patting her head) she had tears by now.
Sid shushed her and made her sleep again.
She slept again while he was continuesly looking at her face and thought how much she has faced in her life!!! She had gone through so much !

Sid closed the lights as even he was tired, he slept on the couch.
Shehnaz woke up by the sound of the thunder and got scared, she saw Sid sleeping on the couch and it had enough space that even she could fit in but she had to literally hug him to sleep properly.
Sana went there and hugged him in a way that their faces where facing each other. Sana kept her head on his chest and cuddled him.
In the morning, Sid woke up by the Sun's rays and felt something on him. He saw it was Shehnaz clinged on him like a little baby. Her face was just inches away from his and her lips were pouted. He went closer and kissed her lips lightly, while Shehnaz smiled in her sleep.

He hugged her tightly to feel her fragrance, her existence as a whole❤️ Then after 20 mins Shehnaz woke up, while Sid was staring at her.
She blushed and said Voh Kal raat thunder horrha tha so I decided to sleep with you.
Sid smiled and went forward and pecked her lips, shehnaz was shocked.
And then she got up and went to the washroom.
The doctor had allowed her to go home, but she gave her kasam to Sid that she wanted to go to the sets.

Sid had asked his servants to get their clothes as they have a nice bathroom in their vanity.
Sid and Sana went to their combined vanity. Sid took a shower first and came out, shehnaz went in and took a shower and called SID!! Can you move out? I will change outside while sitting as my body is hurting.
Sid smirked and said okay I am leaving!
Sana came out in her towel and suddenly she felt a strong pair of arms holding her,she said SIDD I KNEW IT TUM NAHI GAYE HOGE!
Sid laughed and said How did you know it's me?
Sana- Bas I know! Anyways let me get dressed! Go out.

Sid closed the lights and said, CHANGE I AM NOT LOOKING.
Shehnaz took a long breath and started to change and wore Sid's One baggy shirt with shorts!
Sid opened the lights and was surprised!
Sid- How do you have this shirt?
Sana- The servants packed it. I will wash it and return it to you!
Sid- It looks so hot on you, it's now yours!
Sana blushed and started to dry her hair.

They came out, while Sana was sitting on the chair and directing everything, Sid was sitting next to her to make sure she is having her medicines and food and is not interacting much with that model.
Shehnaz- CHEMISTRY KAHA HAI TUM DONO KI? I can see NO LOVE!
Model- Shehnaz, It's not Sid na! Send Sid and I will show you all chemistry!
Sana made a whatever face ( she was burning with jealousy) while Sid made a wtf wala face as even he didn't like that comment.
Sid took out a medicine and was about to put in shehnaz's mouth when that model came and kissed him on his lips and said now watch me walk nicely. Sid froze, while Sana felt her heart broken.

Sid genuinely didn't like it, but was quiet while Sana controlled her tears. She took the pill without looking at him and said, I will eat it you go. Till then that guy came( Noah) and said So you are coming to my place tomorrow right?
Shehnaz in a second- Ofcourse !!!!!

So guys tomorrow it's gonna be their show's night!! What will happen after the show?
Let's find out tomorrow ❤️

Also, I love you guys❤️❤️