115

Bella to look at Grantham's high gate compound. In her heart, she had the scene that she had just come out of the hospital. That time, she begged hard, and she still looked forward to Tony, expecting him to return her son to her, but it was the divorce agreement and the death of her son.

At that this, she had not even seen Tony's face, but she had been trampled by Vanessa. That time Vanessa cruelly told her that her child was a container to store her heart! It took her four years to finally appreciate Tony's ruthlessness and the ruthlessness of the Grantham's.

Returning to her old place, her blood screamed wildly. The scarlet eyes stared at the Granthams door tightly. There was started in her eyes! Tony, Vanessa! "Little Miss?" When the old servant of the Grantham's saw who is the one who is standing on the door, was Bella.

Hearing this call, Bella laughed sarcastically. 

Haha...

Why did she forget?

Even if Vanessa had already moved into the Grantham's and even if Vanessa lived with she is still the Mistress of the house, as long as she had not divorced Tony, she would be the real Mistress of the house. So she had the right to enter the mansion and even she had the right to get Vanessa out of the Mansion.

After all, she was still the Mistress here, wasn't she? The servant had originally wanted to stop Bella, but she saw the slight hesitation. When she saw the expression in Bella's face. "Little Miss, you can't go in!" The servant stopped Bella.

Vanessa was inside. If she knew that she had put people in, she would blame her. Bella take a quick step and looked at the servant. "You told me, I'm the Little Miss, and Vanessa is just Vanessa, isn't she?"

The servant was frightened by the cold tone of Bella was this still the Little Miss? This was not the case with Little Miss! Seeing the servant's reaction, Bella's heart was a little desolate. Sure enough, because she loved Tony, she had even-tempered her temper. Even the servants felt that she was a soft persimmon.

No matter the attitude of the servant, she pushed her into the yard. Vanessa was playing with her son inside. When she heard the news, she looked up and saw that it was Bella. "Bella, what are you doing here?" Vanessa could not believe it. bella would actually enter the House again. 

In Bella, she was worried about the child's whereabouts. At this time, she didn't want to talk nonsense to Vanessa and directly asked, "Vanessa, tell me, is my child dead?" She wanted a clear answer. She wanted Vanessa to personally tell her about the child's life and death. 

Vanessa understood Bella and smiled sinisterly at Bella. ?Matthew, do you want to go back to your room to play first?" Vanessa asked the nanny to bring her son back to the room. As she watched the child finally leave, the gentleness of Vanessa's face was completely removed and she changed into a malicious face.

"Haha... Bella, you're really failed to live. Even your child's life or death doesn't know." Vanessa mocked. vanessa's sarcasm slammed Bella's heart. 

Yes!

She was too failed! But all of this was caused by Vanessa and Tony. If it were not for their design, how could she have gotten the life and death of her child from the mouth of others? "Honestly tell me, is my son still alive?" Bella to step up and stare at Vanessa fiercely.

Vanessa laughed proudly; "Ha-ha... Bella,you're a fool. I've told you long ago that your child is still alive." Bella did not like the expression on Vanessa's face at all. She realized that when she said this, there was no element of deception besides ridicule.  So her child was still alive!