06

Yashiro stared intently at her friend, intrigued by the name that was so oftenly mentioned, "Y/N-Dono? Why the interest?" Aoi smiled at her teasingly, "Oh— I-I I really like your stories!" Yashiro came up with an excuse, her panicky demeanor returning, Aoi laughed before continuing on telling the rumor her friend desired to take in, a small smirk on her features as she proceeded with the story.

"Y/N-Dono, not much is known about her, all we know is that she appears suddenly while giggling and laughing, people describe her as a bit on the timid side, but someone who without a hitch would become seductive in no time. A peace maker, passive and rarely gets into trouble, she just exists" Aoi attempted to describe the rumor, but honestly, no one knew how it came to be, "Seductive?!" The radish girl exclaimed, her face beat red as she covered it with her hands, "Yeah! She just seems pervy and clingy— Or so I'm told" Aoi smiled back at her friend, patting her back a bit until the redness subsided, "Its nothing— But thanks!" The radish thanked her beat friend for her time, now letting herself dive into thought once more not noticing how what she had said really made no sense whatsoever.

---

"So you're gonna be with the human this recess?" The female spirit asked, as she swept the bathroom floors. "Her name is Yashiro, and yes, I am" He smiled to himself as he watched her work away.

"That's fine by me then" She pouted, giving her back to the male spirit, slightly sweeping a bit faster.
Hanako took notice of this and started panicking, trying to find out what to do to get on her good side again, after all he was stripping down the Seven wonders.

Y/N wasn't part of them, in fact, no one knew what exactly her purpose was in the spiritual world, upmost they knew about her bond with Hanako, and how they were connected. Nothing more nothing less.
Nonetheless, Y/N found herself worrying about being pulled away from her position, trying her best to protect her yorishiro. Even so, her boundary was deeply connected to Hanako's, if his would to end, her's would crumble down not long after.
"Are you still mad at me?" The boy asked, floating around the female spirit trying to find out what's up with her cold demeanor, "You're stupid" The girl stated keeping a straight face as she kept on sweeping— She swore she heard Hanako's heart break a bit.

"W-Why so rude all of the sudden?" The boy kept on pestering the female, trying to pry out information in the most unreliable way, "Because! What's that about disbanding the seven wonders! That's so stupid!" The girl fummed, waving her hand around to let out some of her steam.
"Its a necessary thing to do~! There seems to be a traitor among us spirits" The boy retorted, placing a hand on his cheek as he gave a sly smile making the girl sweatdrop at his actions dropping the broom she once held.

"So, let's just, add onto the number of apparitions that appear per day— Make it a bit more dangerous" Y/N mentioned sarcastically heading towards her share of the bathroom, "Plus! I didn't get to go to the library with you yesterday!" The girl complained once more, fumming.

Hanako had only returned from yet another adventure with the human duo, talking her ear off about Tsuchigomori and Yako teasing the students. If anything it made her feel jealous and left out, something she would much rather avoid.

"You know the rules, Y/N-Chan" Hanako took it as an advantages and placed his hands on both her shoulders, making her stop complaining in a mere seconds, her mind going completely blank as the boy whispered into her ear.

"Of course, I can't be seen by any of them" The girl sighed, giving into his persuasions to shut up.
She wasn't okay with anything, although forever loyal and grateful for Hanako, she had been feeling weird recently, her indecent thoughts taunting her in moments she would much rather be laughing in.
"That's a good girl~!" Hanako cooed, floating away from the girl, a smirk playing across his face once more.