Chapter 3-Biana

I was so happy to finally see Keefe awake! He's almost more of a brother to me then Fitz is. I was sad we had to leave early but I'm sure my parents had a reason. We got back to Everglen and mom opened the gates. She didn't look to well, but she seemed normal. Not sick. Fitz noticed too. 

"Mom, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm fine. How are you?" She said giving them each a hug.

"I heard you went to see Keefe, so I assume he is awake?" She guessed.

"Ya." I said.

"Okay. Come inside I made dinner." Mom led us inside. 

"I'm going to go change really quickly." I said, excusing myself from the table. I went to my room to pick out a really cute outfit. It couldn't be anything suspicious, but it was a dress that wasn't too fancy. I hadn't told anyone yet, but Dex invited me over after dinner. My plan was to tell my parents and Fitz that Sophie needed to talk to me. I was going to hail Sophie now to and tell her everything. She called Sophie ad explained everything. She kept trying to tell me something, but it wasn't until I realised that she wasn't in her room that she was trying to tell me that Keefe had heard everything.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anybody." Keefe smirked. Ugh. I guess I could trust him. Sophie wouldn't let him tell.

"Wait so, what if Fitz hails me and he wants to see you?" Sophie asked me.

"I don't know tell him i'm in the washroom or something." I said.

"Okay. If he calls back I'll just say you left because you needed to give something to Dex for me and that you you were going to Atlantis anyways because you wanted this new necklace." Sophie said.

"Sounds great. My Mom is wondering where I am."

"Bye." She said.

"See you later!" Keefe said with a wink. I clicked of my imparter. I ran downstairs. 

"What took you so long?" Fitz asked, "You didn't even redo your makeup." 

"OMG! Thanks for reminding me! I was so caught up talking to Sophie that I totally forgot!" I smiled.

"Okay." He said

"Oh ya. Mom, dad is it okay if I go hang out with Sophie later? She asked me and I said I would ask." I asked them hoping they would say yes.

"Sure sweety." Mom said.

"I wouldn't mind." Dad agreed. Yes! My plan wa-

"Don't get so excited Biana. You're going to be third wheeling the whole time." Fitz said.

"What?" I asked confused. Did he mean Keefe?

"I'm coming with. I know Sophie is not planning on leaving Keefe, and I want to spend a little more time with my best friend." Fitz said. Shoot he just ruined the whole plan. 

"Actually, Elwin is kicking Sophie out of the healing centre he has to do some weird thing that requires Sophie to leave. So unless you want to go shopping with us in Atlantis then, sure you can join." I saved myself. I would just have to tell Sophie now. I finished my dinner, but when I got up, my mom said she had to tell us something. 

"Ok, I only found this out yesterday, and I don't mind you telling your friends, but your going to be having a new brother or sister." She finished.