What's Next?

Emmy's story continues in The Blackwood Security series. In Into the Black, she returns to the US to face the people she left behind...

#2 - Into the Black

The Blurb:

Can his love survive her lies?

Diamond may be used to saving the world, but can she save her own relationship?

With her husband's killer still on the loose and her life in England a disaster, Diamond returns to the only thing she knows: work. As the star of special ops takes on enemies from the States to Syria, she finds the toughest battle is the one going on in her own head.

While she faces her demons, the man she left behind is involved in his own struggle when a beautiful stranger crosses his path. Will Luke give in to the ultimate temptation?

Find out more on my website: www.elise-noble.com/into-the-black

#3 - Forever Black

The Blurb:

All Diamond ever wanted was the one man she could never have. Now the shadowy figure who took him away from her is going to pay.

Her special ops training has equipped her to handle the most dangerous situations, but controlling her own emotions isn't so easy. Is she broken beyond repair? As Diamond takes off for South America with her team in tow, she doesn't care. Her only goal is justice.

Can love conquer all?

Or will it die trying?

Find out more on my website: www.elise-noble.com/forever-black

#4 - Gold Rush

The Blurb:

Lara Reynolds has a lot of things she wants to escape. An asshole of an ex-boyfriend and a stalker are just two of them. Becoming housekeeper to former Navy SEAL Nick Goldman—a man whose home is as filthy as his mind—is far from her dream job, but she's out of other options.

She tries to flee from her past, but when you have a weakness for high heels, there are bound to be a few stumbles along the way. Will Lara run out of luck or fall into love?

Find out more on my website: www.elise-noble.com/gold-rush

These Blackwood Security books and more are available from Amazon, Apple Books, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, Scribd, and other good online retailers.

If you'd rather read on an app, Blackwood books are also available on Radish and KISS.

And if you like to listen to your stories, they're available in audio too!