𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

BEWARE! INTENSE SCENE! ASSAULT. 

March 27th, 89 days later.

Bakugou pointed to the couch, a silent demand of telling you to sit. You nodded, plopping down on the couch. He turned on his heal, the disposable phone in his hand. You looked down at your wrists, you pulled your wrist apart, making sure the chains wouldn't make a noise. Standing, you slowly followed behind Bakugou, holding your breath with every step you took. You made sure to stay on the carpet's he had laying on the floor, not wanting the padding of your feet to get his attention. 

Once you got close enough behind, you reached your arms up, quickly pulling them down in front of Bakugou before pulling back, the chain constricting on his flesh. He let out a shocked noise, his hand reaching for the chain around his neck. He was at a disadvantage, with your shorter stature, you were bending him back, sending a pain up his spine. Bakugou was losing air quickly, the chains digging into his skin made him start to panic. 

I can't let her leave. he thought, moving his hands to her wrist, he held onto them as tightly as he could before pulling her forward, pulling her arms forward as he did so. 

You let out a scream, the sudden movements catching you by surprise. No no no no! You panicked, feeling Bakugou take a deep breath in before flipping you over, making you land on your back. You felt the wind being forced out of you, gasping for air you watched Bakugou tower over you, fire in his eyes. 

"I started to trust you, Y/N."

Quickly, you kicked your foot up, hitting him in between the legs. He gasped out in pain, reaching to cover himself. But you moved faster, bringing your leg up one more time. Bakugou fell to his knees, the glare on his face never left. "Y/N, don't you fucking dare." You glared at him, pulling the same leg back and kicking it forward, connecting your foot to his face. A loud crack was heard, Bakugou letting out a raging cry as he fell backwards. You scrambled to get up, finally getting to your feet and running towards the front door. 

"What the fuck?!" you cried, seeing the big lock on the door. 

You looked for something, anything. But there was nothing. You ran into the living room, yanking open the curtains. You could feel your anxiety building up, not knowing when Bakugou was going to recover from the injury. You pulled the lock open, yanking the window open. I'm free! I'm free!

Then, your legs were pulled from beneath you, a screech escaped your lips as your face connected with the wooden ceil. 

"You're going to fucking regret this, Y/N."