(28)

hey um I'm sorry for not writing a while. School has been rough. Enjoy!

Izuku walked away over to the room he stayed in before. When Aizawa was sure Izuku was asleep he walked over to the cabinet he kept locked. Grabbing a key from his pocket, opening the cabinet. Pulling out a bottle of liquor. And a glass. He never drinks, he knows what could happen if he ever got too friendly with the bottle as his father did all those years ago. Setting them down on the counter and grabbing some ice and placing it in his glass. Pouring the liquid serotonin into his glass, each milliliter encasing the feelings of joy he once held so close to him. He hated this weakness he felt. 

Placing the liquor back into his cabinet and slowly placing the glass to his lips. Giving in to the temptress. Feeling her slowly encase his entire being feeling at ease in her grasp. Her whispers were intoxicating. As she reminds of the feeling of bliss she gives him. Grabbing the bottle again, once his glass has run empty. Soon forgetting about the glass, placing the bottle to his lips and tilting his head back, realizing how he drank the whole bottle.

"Damn it. I drank the whole bottle. Fuck me, I'll just go buy another. "Aizawa breathes out, standing up and slowly walking over to Izukus' room, Checking on him, seeing him sound asleep he closes the door lightly. Making his way over to the door. Reaching to his car keys. 

"No that's not a good idea." He said walking out of his apartment and over to the convenience store nearby. Hearing the quiet ring of the bell, walking over to the alcohol section. Grabbing 2 bottles. One of rum. The other a whiskey. He liked strong liquors. They were his only love. Since that her. Walking up to the register placing his bottles there and the clerk asking for his ID. Giving the clerk his ID and paying for his drinks. Walking back over to the apartment. And sitting his liquor on his counter. Putting the rum up into the cabinet.

 Opening the whiskey and taking a swig. The buzz he originally had left after he had walked it off. Feeling his head go dizzy he felt like it was finally time to go to bed. Closing the bottle and placing it back into the cabinet. Locking it and slowly changing into a pair of gym shorts. Glancing into the mirror. Tracing the lines of scars he had. Remembering her touch along them. And remember how she would hold his hands along his waist. Run her fingers through his hair. He hated everything that brought her to him. He hated how in the end it was also her demise.  

Sakura Amano(A/N made her up)

She was a villain at birth. And till she was 20. Till they met. As an early hero, Aizawa encountered her. She was strong. Manipulation was her quirk. It was great for any career. She was strong too. They fought for hours. In the end, she was left on the floor. Begging for mercy. She understood what she did was wrong. But if she was set free, she'd be killed. She understood the risk of asking for mercy. The risk of death that it was death. But she was tired of the life she was living. Begging for her life. Wishing for him to help her. 

He saw the look in her eyes. Seeing the pain in her eyes. Knowing what could happen if she was put into that place.  Helping her up. And talking her to his apartment. They talked. And laughed. finding out the many similarities they had. He understood how she came to be how she was. But seeing the hero in her in those times was crazy. He hid her for 3 years. Then one day, Aizawa was fighting, he was struggling and the heroes were losing. All Might was over in America for a bit, so the villains took the chance. Sakura saw how close they were to losing. She didn't want them to lose. she was hoping that maybe they can win. She couldn't take it in the end. Running down and going to help. In the end, they won. No one was hurt too bad. But her

That day still haunts Shota to this day. 7 years later he can't forget her. Feeling some tears slide down his face. He turned away from the mirror. Walking over to his bed. Sitting with small creaks of his bed. Glancing at his clock, seeing its 2 am.