Chapter 5-Sophie

"Hey, don't think that I forgot about that Ro thing." I told Keefe making sure he knew I wouldn't forget.

"I know. I promise I'll tell you. Just... now is not the right time." He said.

"Is there ever a right time with you, hunkyhair?" Ro pointed out. I couldn't help but giggle, even if I didn't know what they were talking about.

"She's even laughing. Isn't that a sign?" Ro added.

"Ughhhhhh. It's not happening right now. Get. Over. It." Keefe finalised.

"Whatever." Ro mumbled. Just then Fitz knocked on the door to the healing centre. They had told Elwin the plan. 

"Sorry, we're busy at the moment." He called.

"It's me, Fitz." Fitz called back. I shook my head letting Elwin know not to let him in. Keefe yet out a yelp. Then a screech.

"Ummmm, are you guys okay? Can I come in?" Fitz begged. 

"Yes...to..the..owwwwwwww..first." Keefe managed to get out between yelps and screeches. He was quite the good actor. Plus he was cute. Sophie started blushing. Keefe smirked at her.

"What about the second?" Fitz asked, hop in his tone.

"Sorry Fitz. We are doing a very difficult procedure. I almost didn't let Ro stay." Elwin told him. They all played their parts perfectly. 

"Ok. I guess I'll just call Sophie and Biana and see if I can meet them in Atlantis after all." Fitz went quiet for a second, probably looking for his imparter.

"Wait!" Keefe said before Fitz could hail me.

"What?" Fitz asked.

"What about Tam and Linh. No one has seen them around and Sophie told me she was really excited to finally have some quality time with just Biana. If you care, don't ruin this for her. She's been through a lot lately." Keefe stopped him.

"You would say so yourself." Fitz joked.

"Ooooooooo. This just got interesting." Ro chimed in.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Keefe howled.

"Keefe! Hold still!" Elwin said.

"Okay. That's it I'm coming in you could use my help." Fitz said. I barely had time to hide in a closet before Fitz barged in.

"Elwin isn't even here. Do you just not want to see me or something?" Fitz sounded hurt.

"Bro, he's getting another elixir. Chill." Keefe said.

"Oh." I almost laughed at how dumb this whole situation was. Was I really hiding in a closet right now? I could barely breath.

"Anyways," Fitz said, "So you know how you like S-"

"SHUT UP, FITZ!" Keefe yelled, choking on the elixir he had been gulping down.

"I thought Ro knew." Fitz said.

"Ya but Elwin doesn't and we can't have him knowing." I was listening very carefully. This must have been what Ro was talking about with Keefe earlier. 

"Keefe, why do you have two imparters?"

"Oh. Sophie must have left hers here." He covered up. It worked until Tam called one of the imparters. And it definitely wasn't Keefe's. Shoot.

"Should we pick it up?" Fitz asked Keefe.

"No. What if it was something he only wanted Sophie to know?" Keefe countered. So smart. 

"I guess." He said. I had to cough. Really bad. Oh no. *cough, cough*

"What was that?" Fitz asked. It sounded like someone was walking closer to the closet and it definitely wasn't Keefe or Ro. And even worse, I had to sneeze. I went to plug my nose but ended up whacking my elbow against the door. Oops. I thought I heard Keefe say shoot.

"What the hell!" Fitz said opening the closet door.

"Hi?" I said.

"Wha... But...Biana.. Atlantis? What?" Fitz looked very confused. He probably thougth we were tricking him and Biana would pop out any second. But she didn't. We were done for.

{TIME SKIP TO AFTER FITZ BREAKS INTO SOPHIE'S MIND AND FIGURES OUT THEIR PLAN}

As soon as Fitz was gone I practically screamed Biana's name into her imparter. I started telling Biana what was happening and hten he must have gotten there because she got really quiet and just said,

"Oh."