Chapter 8

Chapter 8- Backup Arriving

You all froze and you looked up to see Allmight, but he wasn't smiling like he always did

You all froze and you looked up to see Allmight, but he wasn't smiling like he always did. You quickly swiped Izuku with your tail and barely managed to run away.
"I've been waiting for the symbol of peace, you worthless piece of tra-" Tomura stopped as charged very quickly as threw a punch, making his severed hand fall off his face. He retrieved Asui and Mineta from him and placed them next to Eraserhead.

"Aizawa, you're okay," Allmight said in relief.
"Yeah, I was seriously hurt, but the dragon healed me so fast," he explained tiredly laying on the floor. Asui and Mineta helped up stand up and lead him away as Allmight turned to face the villains. You and Izuku fell next to the hero, exhausted and worried.
"Allmight wait, it's no use! That brain villain, One For- I mean, my quirk wasn't strong enough to even make it flinch!!" He said, hands shaking slightly.

"It's body can regenerate quickly and withstand shock power! And (Y- the dragon hero is critically injured! Up against that, you-" he was interrupted.
"Fear not young Midoriya! Just get to safer land and take the dragon with you!" He gave you two a reassuring smile and rushed off to attack the villains. Izuku tried to help, but stopped when he heard you groan.

"(Y/N), you're bleeding severely.." he reached to touch your blood, but you quickly growled at him, making him back off and you shaking your head.
"What's wrong? Can you feel anything? Is your blood dangerous?" You nodded at the last part, licking at your wounded wings. They glowed and were fine, but still stinging.
'Damn, I'm using too much of my healing powers, I feel dehydrated' you thought.

"Don't worry (Y/N), just stay here, I'll go and help Allmight," Izuku said, giving you a quick hug and running off. You slowly stood up, wings still aching, and turn to see Kacchan, another human with red spiky hair, and a human with one side white and the other red.
"Hey dragon!! You were pretty awesome trying to fight off that bird villain, really manly!" The red head human said.

You stared at him and grunted in response.
"Listen here lizard, we don't trust you at all, so don't try and do anything shitty" Kacchan threatened you. You ignored him and saw that half colored human ran to freeze Nomu.
'He must have a quirk that can freeze things' you noted.
"HEY DONT IGNORE ME BASTARD!!" Kacchan screamed. You stared at him bluntly and sighed, spreading your wings to try and help them, but Kacchan used his explosions to damage your wings again.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?! DONT TRY AND RUN YOU EXTRA!!" You try and shake him off by swiping him away with your tail, and booking it towards Allmight and Izuku.
"WHY YOU-"
"Bakugo wait! They weren't attacking us, I saw them protecting Aizawa- Sensei from that bird villain, let's go try and stop that mist guy," Kirishima pleaded. Kacchan tsked and ran to attack Kurogiri.

The three students attacked them, Todoroki freezing Nomu, Bakugou attacking Kurogiri, and Kirishima standing next to Izuku.
"Kids these days really make the League of Villains look weak, can't have that." Tomura turned to Nomu, who was stuck through the portal half frozen.
"Nomu" as if on cue, he got out of the portal, breaking the icy parts, and regenerating his arm and legs.