ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

Y/n POV
We all scattered as Ben started counting. I didn't know where to go and was sure I would be found first.

"Pssst, Y/n, follow me." Jeff said, holding his hand out for me to take.

"Okay.." I took his hand and he ran, making me run with him into the woods.

We stopped at a large tree that went up pretty high.

"Ben should be coming any minute now, let's climb." Jeff said, gripping a branch.

I shakily started to climb, not really certain that it was a good idea.

As I was climbing a branch, right behind Jeff, my foot slipped, cussing me to almost fall.

I closed my eyes, ready to be met face to face with the ground. But the impact never came.

I looked up to see Jeff looking down on me, having a firm grip of my arm.

"Almost didn't catch you there, you okay?" He said, pulling me up to be somewhat sturdy on   the branch that I had almost slipped off.

"I'm fine.." I said, clutching his arm that still had a grip of mine.

"Oh, c'mere." He said pulling me so that I was koala- hugging him. He picked me up and was using one arm to support me and another helping him climb.

"You can put me down... I'm probably heavy.." I murmured.

"Heavy? Nah. You're really light." Jeff said. "It's no trouble carrying you."

Soon we got to the top of the tree, and Jeff sat me on a thick branch.

He sat beside me and wrapped and his arm around me.

"What if we fall off?.." I whisper.

"We won't. But hypothetically if we do, Slenderman will help us, I can contact him through my mind so he will know if we are falling and he can teleport us somewhere safe."
Jeff whispered back.

I nodded and looked down at the woods, you could see the sunset, and it was a little dark outside but not that much.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ~A little Time Skip~ ♥

Me and Jeff have been waiting a while, from the view we have, we have seen Ben chasing people, the only people left were me and Jeff.

It was getting darker now, but we could still see.

"Do you think he'll find us or give up?" I mumbled. Turning my head to look at Jeff, who stared back.

"Knowing him, he'll get grumpy and quit soon." Jeff responded. We were still looking at each other, when Jeff's faze flickered down to my lips, which caused me to do the same.

He inches closer, closing his eyes. I did the same and just as we were about to kiss Ben spoke.

"Found you!"