37: Recovery

Jimin looks at me furrowing his brows. He questions me with his gaze.

"Don't tell me..." Hoseok trails off.

"What?" Jimin demands.

Yoongi becomes paler.

"When I signed the peace treaty between the fairies and us" Yoongi started explaining. "The queen did not stop offending HeeYoung, so in the part that said that fairies and werewolves have every right to go through each other's territories, I crossed out banning each fairy to go through my territories forever."

"The queen couldn't do anything about it, she would have already signed the treaty..." Hoseok added to my explanation.

Jimin's eyes widen.

It's supposed that everyone can cross everyone's territory without problems but with what Yoongi did to the fairies, they lost a lot of places they used to go to get ingredients for their enchantments because they were in werewolf's territory.

"But why is she taking her rage in Miyoung?" Jimin asks while looking at the floor thinking.

"She said she would do so," Yoongi said angrily.

Jimin takes a deep breath. He's annoyed with everything.

"Yoongi, you need to talk with the fairy queen," I say to Yoongi. 

Yoongi looks at me upset but doesn't say anything.

"Hoseok, arrange a meeting with her." 

"Yes," Hoseok quickly takes his phone out.

"Well, I'm leaving," Jimin says coldly.

I follow him with my gaze.

Is he always a jerk?

Miyoung's POV

I look at Jungkook with teary eyes. It's been a couple of days already, he's waking up soon which makes me happy.

"How's he doing?" Jimin asks.

"He's supposed to wake up soon," I say softly.

I lean on Jimin's chest.

He's dressed up as he is going to see someone; he did say he had to go somewhere earlier.

I smell his essence. I relax when I don't smell another woman on him.

Jealousy takes the best of me sometimes...

But he does smell as someone familiar... 

"Mmmm..." I gasp when I hear Junkook groan.

"Kookie!" I get away from Jimin's embrace to be next to Kookie. "How are you feeling?"

"High," He says while covering his eyes with his hand from the light. "What happened?"

"The throne had a bomb..." I answer.

"See, I told you I needed to try it first." He chuckles.

His bunny smile is back, which makes me calm.

"Kookie!" Taehyung shouts while entering happy the room.

Jungkook will be in the hospital wing one more day before he is fully recovering. In events like this I'm so thankful everyone here is a vampire; if Jungkook wasn't he wouldn't be here anymore.

I sigh in relief once Jungkook and Taehyung start to talk and laugh like always.

Jimin and I get out of the room to leave Taehyung and Kookie relax.