chapter 15 the Boxer

Billiard hall

Isbel's pov

we walked into the the room there was a counter with an old man behind it, and a little farther was a pool table.

Saguru walked up to the counterand sat down,"Come and sit down," he said.

I walked over and took the seat next to him.

"Jii-chan can I have two Earl-gray's,"Hakuba asked.

The man who must have been Jii-chan put on a kettle and put tea bags into two mugs. Just as the Kettle began to whistle two people walked in the first one was a girl with long hair and she was accompanied by no other than Kaito Kuroba.

The girl walked over excited dragging Kaito by the arm,"Hi, My name is Aoko and this is my friend Kaito and well you've already met Saguru before I did even,"she said.

"Is something wrong Isbel? You look shocked,"Saguru asked.

"Oh It's because we've already met," Kaito said.

"Really? How?"Saguru asked.

"Alright well I guess I should tell you that we met a long time ago at a theatre were my father works, Kaito's father had a magic show there. Don't you remember kaito?"I said.

"How can I forget, I accidentally got locked in a storage closet without a door knob, and you kept giving me cheez-itz through the hole in the door,"He said.

"Yeah, that was fun, say care for a game of pool?" I asked.

"Shure, I'm not very good though" Kaito said.

"Don't do it kaito she's wicked good, you'll look like an idiot," Hakuba warnd.

He decided to play anyways. I let him go first. But with my first trickshot I hit the cue-ball over the eight-ball knocking a stripe into the corner pocket. Kaito's jaw dropped.

"You look like a cod fish Kaito."

He glared at me and I smirked. 

"So what's your relationship with Saguru,"Aoko asked handing me my tea.

"Its like Irene and sherlock,"Saguru quickly said.

"And that means?" Aoko asked.

Saguru blushed,"um... equals in skill and intelligence," he said quickly.

"Shure, yeah I'm buying that,"Kaito said sceptically.

"Well then friends," he said.

"How close?" Kaito asked.

"Why does it matter to you Kaito?" I asked.

"Eh no reason. Just curious," he said, knocking a solid into the left middle pocket.

"You cheated,"I said.

"Did not."

"What do you mean i can see the wires,"I said.

"Say Isbel, the other day you said that you wish you could express yourself in that way more, what did you mean by that," Kaito asked.

"Well when my mum died, my gran took her place well tried to. I'm A.D.D. so I actually use to always be like that. My gran however didn't like it so she would make me take etiquette lesson in my freetime till it was hot weird in my brain, my father thought it was a good thing as well. In fact they think being a detective is a dangerous occupation for a woman which is why I use a pseudonym so they don't find out. They would flip if they found me in here. It's nice being polite, however I occasonally slip and do something compulsive," I said.

"Whait you still haven't told them?"Saguru said shocked.

"Last time I brought up Rose Adler, they said she was uncivilized,"I said angrily.

"How can you put up with that?" Aoko asked.

"She doesn't it's the fifth time this school year she exchanged schools,"Saguru said.

"Can we stop talking about me it's getting Kinda weird."

*awkward silence*

"Sssaaay do you guys want to go to the karaoke bar tomorrow? If so i want you guys to write down your song requests and who's gonna sing them,"Kaito said.

"sounds good to me," Saguru said.