Chapter 25

Erina's POV

Oh, please! I hope that worked! I'm so lucky there was a machine like that down here. Yuichi-san! Please come quickly!

Yuichi's POV

Where is she?! I thought as I ran down the dark tunnels. I don't even know what time it is anymore. Maybe it's been 5 hours? Or am I over exaggerating? Is it day? Night? This is so frustrating. I thought we checked every room by now. 

"Guys! Over here! We haven't bee here before!" Yuki exclaimed. I nodded and ran towards where Yuki was. It had literally no light. It was pitch black and you couldn't see anything.

"We can't see anything. How are going in?"  Koutarou asked. 

"I found a torch while we were searching for a new room," Yuki smirked. 

"Nice Yuki!" I exclaimed. She smiled and we went into the room guided by the light. We walked on. 

"Wait! There's someone! She's sleeping but that's definitely someone!" Yuki said. I ran forward and picked her up. It was Erina! She was only sleeping, thank god. I sighed in relief. 

"Alright, We found the princess in distress. Now what?" Koutarou asked. 

"We find the exit of course," Yuki said. 

"Right. Why am I so stupid cod." Koutarou said. We laughed. 

"Oh so you found out that I'm not Erina hmm? Interesting." A voice behind us says. We turned around to see Kaguya. 

"I wonder how you'll feel about this?" She said holding up a key. 

"It's the key to this room. If I lock it... You won't be able to get out right?" She smirked. 

"You wouldn't!" I yelled. 

"Oh, I just might!" She exclaimed and shut the door. There was a click. Indicating she locked the door. 

"Rot in here you good for nothing inklings!" She cackled and walked away. Koutarou tried the door but shook his head. The door was locked for good. 

"Dammit!" I yelled at the ceiling. 

"Y-Yuichi-san?" A voice said from under me. I looked down. Erina was awake. 

"Erina! Thank god!" I exclaimed hugging her. 

"Yuichi-san!" She cried. We hugged for a few minutes before releasing and telling her what happened until now. 

"Marie-san died?! Oh, I'm so sorry! It's my fault! If I didn't say anything about here she wouldn't have died!" She cried. 

"Hey, hey. It's okay. I'm sure she'll be happy we found you safe and sound okay?" I said reassuring her. 

"But how are we getting out of here!" Koutarou yelled. 

"Koutarou! Stay calm!" Yuki exclaimed. 

"I'm trying but this Kaguya is stressing me out!" Koutarou replied. 

"Um, Can I talk?" Erina asked. 

"Sure, go ahead," Koutarou grumbled. 

"I know this place like the back of my hand. Apparently Sis doesn't. She doesn't know about the secret exit in every room." Erina explained. 

"What?!"

"Yes. There is a secret exit in every room." Erina said. 

"Say those kinda things faster Erina!" Yuki said. 

"Well here's the problem. I don't know where they all are." Erina said. 

"That's quite alright. With all of us here it'll be easy!" Yuki cheered. 

"I wish." Erina said.