Pre - Christmas

"This is bad, Rosie, this is bad." Said Ophelia, turning up the volume on her record player. Primrose lay on her bed watching her friend pace the room.

"Because there are people from Beauxbatons are coming? Is there something you aren't telling me, Lili dearest?" Asked Primrose and Ophelia nodded vigorously. "oh? Something illegal I'm guessing." She nodded again, "Did you rob Beauxbatons? Cool." Said Primrose.

"No, no, it's just a girl from Beauxbatons who's coming, we met when Grandma Marigold needed help planting a bug on someone." Said Ophelia in a hushed voice.

"Why? Is she dangerous?" Said Primrose sarcastically, Ophelia had never looked this stressed. "You have a boyfriend to protect you."

"I don't like her. At all." Said Ophelia, "I mean she is gorgeous, but I don't like her. But she knows and she will definetly rob everyone."

"Even you?"

"Especially me." Said Ophelia, "And I need to be the first to tell him, you know? I love him I really do." Said Ophelia and Primrose nodded.

"You told me." She said, and Ophelia nodded.

"Yeah, yeah I just need to find him." Said Ophelia nodding her head with purpose.

"Run Lili, run, I'm definitely not gonna go through your stuff."  Called Primrose as Ophelia left the room.

"Nothing you don't already know, Rosie darling."

Ophelia was looking in all Tom's usual spots. The library, the common room, she began her descent to the dungeons when a cold voice called her attention away.

"Look, it's the blood traitor." Said Lestrange, and Ophelia sighed, "Is she looking for Riddle?"

"I'm right here Lestrange, and I have my wand this time." She muttered, drawing her wand and clutching it at her side.

"I don't want to duel you, Marigold." He said, walking around her to stare down at her. "I just want to see what all the fuss is about."

"What do you mean, Lestrange?" She asked, and he looked right at her breasts and cocked his head to the side, she kneed him in the groin and he doubled over in pain, "Now we're at eye level." She said, "Should make it easier for you."

"Well I just wanted to see what Riddle saw in his little piece of arse." Spat Lestrange and Ophelia slapped him, he stumbled back, and raised his wand. "Do That again, blood traitor, I dare you. Didn't end so well last time with my brother did it?"

"I have my wand this time Lestrange." She said, as she disarmed him swiftly. "Much different."

She caught the wand and he sneered at her.

"You have to learn to respect your superiors, blood traitor. Though from Riddle I hear you're good on your knees. That you're a good whore for him." Said Lestrange and Ophelia's face went completely blank.

She understood telling your friends but why use that word?

"Don't call me that." Said Ophelia, not lowering her wand.

"Why? He does." Said Lestrange and Ophelia finally lowered her wand, her face hardening.

"What?"

"He calls you his whore. His piece of arse." Said Lestrange, "I'm not lying."

"What if that's a lie." She challenged.

"It's not. You can ask him about it, he's right behind you. My lord." Said Lestrange and Ophelia turned around slowly to see Tom standing there glowering at Lestrange. "This is an embarrassment, my lord."