Short (quote) starters

//Some of these are actually, from stuff he did/stuff that he might have said. And I thought they would be interesting as starters, I hope it's okay that I did that. I'm sorry they aren't long, I will still respond in long responses 

"How would you know what's best for me?! You barely even know anything about me! So what's the point in wasting your time."

 "This is my marijuana/acid/brandy, get your own for now. I gave you some awhile ago."

"Why is there a giant beetle here?"

 "You may not see it, but the room is defiantly on fire, mainly the ceiling."

"Kicked out of my band, surprisingly I'm somewhat relieved."

"There's snakes all over the ground!"

 "Sharing the drugs is caring!"

"Spending my birthday alone in the hospital, how fun."

 "I seen you staring, admiring my lovely outfit?"

 "I think I had too much to drink last night, but I don't care. It was worth it."

"My ultimate aim in life was never to be a pop star."

 "I want to play my kind of music, which is no longer the Stones music."

"Our sort of success is a first class ticket to a lot of things."

 "We knocked a policeman off his bike."

"There were about 5000 people around the car, the roof of the car got pushed in."

 "I enjoy it- with reservations, but I'm not really sort of satisfied, either artistically or personally."

"I no longer see eye-to-eye with the others over the discs we are cutting."

 "I've already told it all. It's in the newspapers."

 "Yeah, I know- we're dirty and scruffy because of the hair, they reckon."

 "I may have bought too many clothes when we were on the last tour."

"Someone said I looked like a sheepdog for some reason..-"

 "These fans are bloody crazy! One of them stole an outfit a fan made for me."

 "I'm not showing up to the studio today, or the next few concerts."

"Can you believe that some people thought we were ladies when we were swimming?"

"I'm pretty pissed at these people saying 'get yer hair cut' and saying other things that are worse than that."

 "How do you get over a terrible break up and finding out one of your friends is part of the reason for your break up? And they just use the excuse that they were drunk and the relationship between you and the person was loving."

 "I was bumming around waiting for something to happen, really."

 "I had quite a few jobs, and I was trying to get a band going but it was unsuccessful until I met up with Mick and Keith. And then well, that was a successful band."

"I blame them first of all, they're initially responsible."

"We were in the swimming pool of a motel, which happened to be by the roadside and some cops came up."

"I've been really trying to change how I am as a person. It's just difficult because of everything that has happened to me."