-Defense (Oneshot)-

Red always thought that only he and Sol were the only ones who played and spent most of their time in the woods. But it turned out that there were other monsters. Monsters that hated and bullied Sol for reasons that he didn't know.

Whenever Red heard their voices, Red had this strange urge to bite them. To tear them apart like a piece of his lunch. And this feeling almost never went away. It only grew more and more over time.

He and Solomon would come up with pranks that were planned to be 100% harmless, but had a twist that Red would apply. Red would make the pranks inflict at least a decent amount of pain onto their target, (...Or as Red liked to call them, their victim.) without Solomon's knowledge.

It was simple revenge. He and Sol never had consequences because nobody knew that they were the ones who set up the pranks, that Red had intentionally made the pranks slightly painful.

Red hated how they bullied and picked on, and beat up Solomon... Even when he didn't talk to them, the same thing would apparently happen every week or so, according to Solomon.

And then one week, it happened. The 'incident'. The one time Red had just snapped on them, and got close to killing them- and would have, if Sol didn't stop him.

Red had been looking around for a few large tree branches for him and Sol's upcoming prank when he then heard a scream...

That sounded like it was from Solomon...

Red quickly dropped all of the branches he was holding, and ran in the direction the scream came from. After a few seconds of frantically looking, he found Solomon, all beaten up with bruises and bite marks all over his back and arms.

Red ran over to his friends' side.
"Sol, what happened?! Who did this to you?!" Red asked in worry.

Solomon slowly got up from the ground, struggling to move most of his body. "Don't worry..... I-I'm fine, Red.... Just a few cuts that's... That's all..." Solomon insisted, trying to hide the fact that his entire body was hurting.

"No, you're not fine! Who did that to you?! Who?!" Red demanded with a raised voice. He knew that Sol was trying to hide all of his pain.

Solomon started to walk away, Red following him. He sighed, "Ichi and Ni did this to me while Kevin was yelling at them to stop attacking me... They knew that we were gonna pull another prank on them..."

"So, Ghidorah did that to you? Jeez... Sometimes I feel bad for Kevin since he's stuck to his two horrible brothers..." Red muttered, "Well, you go and get your mother to make you feel better!"

"Wait, where are you going?" Solomon asked, as Red nervously started to scurry away.

"Oh, I just remembered that I... Found a really pretty rock I wanted to give you! I'll go and get it, okay? I'll come back if I find it!" Red explained.

"Oh, okay then, I'll see you in a bit..." Sol replied as Red quickly scurried back into the forest with only one personal goal; find Ghidorah and make him pay for hurting Sol...

And when he did find Ghidorah... Oh boy... It was bad...

Red charged at the three headed dragon, delivering a painful bite to his back, as he let out a loud scream of pain.

Ichi and Ni kept screaming and attempting to attack Red, whilst Kevin kept telling his brothers that hurting Solomon was a bad idea. Red didn't care what the consequences for this would be... All he cared about was how much he made Ghidorah hurt.

Red kept quickly delivering painful bites and scratches to Ichi and Ni's heads and necks. Red didn't even dare to hurt Kevin since Kevin was someone he liked.

At one point, Red made Ni partially blind from a painful scratch across his eyes. And almost broke Ichi's snout with a hard punch.

And after about fifteen minutes of fighting...

"Red, stop it! You're going to kill them!" A familiar voice shouted out.

Red looked in the direction of the voice, to see Sol looking at him in fear and worry.

Ghidorah pushed Red off of him and ran away, while Kevin shouted aloud an apology.

Red took a few deep breaths to calm himself for a moment before Sol approached him.

"Red... Why did you hurt him? That's not how you fix things, you have to talk to them-"

"But they... Hurt you. And they made me really mad that they hurt you really badly... And I don't like seeing you hurt... At all..." Red quietly answered, internally afraid that Sol now hated him.

Solomon sighed before he started to walk away, "Come on buddy, let's go back... Back home..."

"Oh, okay then-" Red began before something caught his eye. "Oh, there it is!" He exclaimed as he picked up a shiny blue rock.

"That's the rock you wanted to give me?" Solomon asked.

"Yeah... It's really pretty, isn't it?" Red replied shyly.

"Yeah, it is..."

"Kinda like you..." Red mumbled.

"What was that?" Sol asked as his cheeks became warm.

"N-Nothing, nothing.... Nothing important..." Red quietly replied in embarrassment.

"Oh... Alright then." Solomon said as he picked up Red and cradled him in his arms. "Ready to head home?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah... Let's go home..." Red replied, still holding the shiny blue rock in his hands.