Chapter 12: The Plan

*Ding

The cellphone showed that you got a message. You opened it normally; it read, "He's been watching you discreetly, Y/N-chan. He's always striding in our floor even though he's a third year! I hate him!"

It was a text from one of your friends, and they've been helping you collect evidence against Takeuchi Koji for the past three days. But you were avoiding passing information verbally since you found a recording device under your desk.

This was planned by Tsukishima and you told to your friends that you needed help because you're being stalked. You realized that you shouldn't hide it from your friends, because there's a chance the stalker will feel trapped when he figured out that you have told several people about your situation. He won't move recklessly.

"Ah! Stop texting your boyfriend! I feel like I'm gonna have diabetes just by watching you two." Himiko, who was in front of you, dramatically cried.

This is part of the plan too, misleading the stalker and not letting him know that you're collecting evidence. But at the same time, making him feel that he's being watched too, so his moves are restricted.

"He just told me to eat lunch since I haven't been eating properly these days." You simply replied, and it's true. Well, this is not part of the plan, but for some reason, you've been losing appetite.

Since Tsukishima showed you that expression that night, you awfully feel like you've forgotten something important. And this situation of yours made you more anxious. You don't know if you should focus catching your stalker or trying to remember what you can't.

You inhaled before messaging Tsukishima who's currently out with Yamaguchi. You informed him about your friend's report.

You shot a glance towards the corridor and your eyes met Takeuchi's. He was the one who averted first, but you felt a chill up your spine.

He's really here. You grimaced at your thought.

"You should be taking care of yourself, Y/N-chan. The spring tournament is soon, right?" Himiko reminded you and unintentionally, it made you more anxious. You thought you're being a bother to the Team, and especially to Tsukishima, since he should be focusing on practice.

"Yeah, I will," you timidly replied.

*Ding

You looked at the new message you got from your pretend boyfriend. He reminded you to act normally and not alert your stalker about your plan.

Sighing again, you stared outside the window. Himiko looked at you worriedly, but she didn't know what to say to you.

Honestly, you're hesitating wether you should abide by the plan or not. You remembered the argument you had with Tsukishima; you didn't want to resort to the authorities, but he was insisting that taking legal action is the only way to stop Takeuchi. Frustration is eating you because you know very well that he's right.

You tried ignoring your stalker and acting nicely but it didn't work. Tsukishima may be protecting you, but you're sure that he's tired and you feel bad. You're like a shackle to him and you hate that.

After school, the plan will start. You're gonna be a bait, but Tsukishima assured you that he will follow you with Yamaguchi, along with some policeman that they knew. Yamaguchi said the policeman that will follow you with them is his relative and they explained to him that you didn't want to cause too much fuss.

At first, he were against it, saying that you should leave everything to the authorities, but you insisted.

(A/N: I honestly don't know what I'm talking about. I know that this is not accurate and the process that I'm writing about the situation is inadequate, so I'm sorry. Please bear with me.)