Chiller and Stolen Ice Cream

WARNING WARNING: I suck at making Akuma names.

Allegra's POV:

Allegra Clark knew many things; and one of the many things she knew was that Marinette, her new friend, was an utter sweetheart.

Allegra had noticed that when she smiled, boys nearby would stare. When she talked, it was bubbly and positive. She was a ray of sunshine.

So when she saw Marinette getting along with Felix at lunch when they went to the Cafe de Rogue, she wasn't that shocked. (BTW they met in the hall)

"Mari!" Claude exclaimed. "You're getting along with the Ice Queen?"

Marinette giggled, a sound that could make crushes swoon.

"For the last time, Claude, I am not the Ice Queen," Felix replied coolly.

"Suuuuuure, Fe." Claude stuck out his tongue, and Felix absentmindedly swatted at it.

Marinette's eyes twinkled.

"So, Mari." Allan said, "How come you switched schools on the second day of the school year?"

Allegra saw how Marinette's eyes widened in fear for a second, and her expression twist into horror. The blonde shushed Allan and Marinette gave her a grateful smile.

"Allan! Maybe Mari doesn't want to talk about it." Allegra tossed Marinette a warm smile. "I'm sure once we're better acquainted we'll understand."

Marinette beamed at Allegra and quickly nodded before shoving a spoonful of fried rice into her mouth.

"Maybe we should play a game to know each other better." Allan offered, and Claude nodded excitedly. 

Felix scrunched his eyebrows. "How about two truths and one lie?"

Marinette gulped her food down. "Sure! That sounds fun!"

"Ooooh! ME FIRST!" Claude shouted excitedly. "Okay, here goes. I have 4 siblings, I don't have any pets, and my favorite color is BLUE!"

Marinette immediately said, "The lie is that you don't have any pets."

Claude's eyebrows shot up. "Wow. That was it. Yeah, it was the lie."

Marinette looked a bit green at that. "Uh, beginner's luck?"

And so it began. They played two truths and one lie for 20 minutes, Marinette guessing all of them correctly. She is good at games.

"Okay, I'm guessing that it's-" Marinette began, but then a loud crash came from above.

"What the nachos is that?" Allan gaped, his hazel eyes wide.

"AKUMA!" Marinette exclaimed. "Everyone, run!"

Felix and Claude darted, while Allegra herded Allan out the door. "Marinette?"

The bluenette froze. "Yeah?"

"Where are you going? We should be outside, it's safer."

"Oh! I just forgot something. I'll hide in the bathroom. The Akuma won't check." And with that, Marinette darted into the bathroom.

Allegra furrowed her eyebrows. "Weird." But half of the ceiling dropped, and without further ado, the blonde ran to join her friends.

Marinette's POV:

"Marinette, did you have fun today?" Tikki asked in her cute high-pitched voice.

Marinette smiled, and quickly said, "It was great! But now is not the time to chat, there's an Akuma!"

Tikki nodded, and Marinette flashed her a grateful smile. "Tikki spots on!" The pink and red magic blinded her sight for a bit, and then she was Ladybug.

She ran out of the cafe and spotted (Get it? Sorry, bad pun :p) her new friends, huddled under a picnic table, while the Akuma was zapping things and making them freeze into ice.

The Akuma seemed like Glaciator but had a spoon in his hand. Ladybug noticed that he kept himself in the shade. She could probably use that to her advantage.

She heard someone plop down next to her. "Hey, Kitty!"

"Hi." Chat seemed out of it, his eyes barely focused.

"What's wrong Kitty?"

He shrugged. "Just civilian problems. Let's get this Akuma over with."

She nodded. "The Akuma's in his spoon, and he has to keep to the shade. We should find out what triggers him and lure him into the sun."

Chat did a quick salute, and they both leaped in front of the Akuma, right in front of the shadows.

"Ladybug! Chat Noir! hand over your miraculous!" The Akuma bellowed while trying to hit them with chunks of ice, which they dodged.

"Nah, I quite like my ring, it matches my outfit." Chat chuckled. "What made YOU an Akuma?"

"I am CHILLER, and my cat threw away all my ice cream!" Chat waited for Chiller to go own, but the icy-man just kept zapping at both of them.

"That's why?" Chat tapped his chin. "'I bet you don't deserve the ice cream," he taunted," you're not worth it at all!"

The Akuma screamed in frustration while trying to swipe at Chat. Ladybug just stared in awe, as the Akuma had completely forgotten about her.

"You're not worth it, you're not worth it!" Chat teased, a smirk working its way onto his face.

"I am SO!" The Akuma leaped at Chat, and realized too late he was exposed to the sun. "No!"

Ladybug used the opportunity to swipe the spoon and break it in half. "Bye, bye little butterfly."

"Lucky charm!" There was a small eraser, and she threw it in the air. "Miraculous Ladybug!" ANd all the objects and people that had frozen became dry and warm.

"Ladybug!" She whirled around to see Allegra and her new friends. "Have you seen our friend Marinette?"

"Marinette?" Chat said, an unreadable expression on his face.

"Yes! Our new friend!" Allegra looked Ladybug in the eye. "She went to the bathroom to hide. I don't know where she is now."

Ladybug smiled, her heartwarming to the thought that her new friends cared for her. "I saw her when I transformed. She's safe at home. She worried about you guys as well and asked me to tell you that she's safe. She also requested me to check up on you if you were hurt."

Allan beamed. "Marinette is such a sweetheart!"

Ladybug saw something in Chat's eyes flicker. "Beep."

"Oh sorry, guys! I'm going to detransform! Bye Kitty!" Ladybug hopped over many buildings and jumped onto her balcony. The magical pink sparkles washed off her, and she slipped into her room.

She took a cookie from her secret stash and handed it to Tikki, who happily munched it. "Today was fantastic, Tikki."

"Yeah! I'm so glad you made such good friends." Tikki went up to Marinette's cheek and hugged it, and Marinette returned the favor by cradling the kwami. 

Today had been great.

Note:

Hey guys! I'm not sure what ship I'm going to do with Marinette, so provide your thoughts in the comments!

This story will go on pretty long, so Y'all have plenty of time to decide! Remember that Luka and Kagami are taken, and though Adrien is kinda out there, he is possible!

Also, Y'all know I suck at Akuma battles. I'll try harder in za future chapters, but this Akuma battle was s'posed to be shorter anyway, so *shrug.