fifteen.

fifteen.
MORE THEN OKAY

       ITS been a few weeks after the funeral

ITS been a few weeks after the funeral. Valerie was sitting at one of her favorite places that she used to visit with Harry. Being here reminded her of him. Watching the wind blow through the trees, seeing how the water glistens when the sun shines on it, and how the birds chirp and sing. She missed him and every day she wished he was here. It would've been much harder for her if Eggsy, Roxy, and Merlin weren't by her side through it all. Even though Harry's death did impact them all as well.

"Are you ready to go, my love?" Eggsy questions as he held his hand out in front of Valerie. Waiting for her to grab. He had just returned from walking around the woods with J.B.

Valerie smiles softly and nods. She places her hand in Eggsy and he helps her up from the bench. "Let's go home." She says.

They hooked arms with one another and she laid her head on Eggsy shoulder.

"I love you." Eggsy suddenly says.

Valerie lifts her head up to look at him. She smiles. Her heart full of happiness and love for Eggsy. "I love you too."

Today was one of those days where there was no worries. No sadness. Just pure happiness and Valerie adored these days.

"What are you thinking about?" Eggsy questions as he tucks a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"I'm just happy. I haven't felt this happy in while because I was mourning Harry's death, but I know he wouldn't want me to be sad forever." Valerie responds as she intertwined her hand with his.

He chuckles softly and continues to walk by Valeries side. They looked ahead and saw J.B. running around them, panting and hopping.

Valerie giggles, "He's too cute." She comments.

"He is." Eggsy agrees, tightening his grip on Valeries hand.

They were enjoying the beautiful summer night. The warm breeze. Valerie doesn't remember when was the last time everything was peaceful. No more missions and the whole Valentine situation is over. Even though they took Harry, he passed his skills and mindset to Eggsy. So there is someone here to carry his legacy.

"You want some ice cream, love?" Eggsy asked, catching Valerie attention from her thoughts.

Her eyes lit up, "yes! Please!" She nods excitingly. Valerie bent down to pick J.B. up from the ground while Eggsy went to get them ice cream.

Valerie nuzzle her nose against J.B. nose with a huge smile.

"Here you go, sweetheart." Eggsy hands Valerie her ice cream after she placed J.B. down. It was a simple soft serve with sprinkles.