FAQ GANERN! (Spoiler Alert!)

NOTE: This section is already outdated since it was written and published in 2017. The answers may no longer be relevant today.

I'd like to take this opportunity para pasalamatan ang lahat ng patuloy na sumusuporta sa Project Loki. Malayo na ang narating ng adventures nina Loki at Lorelei kasama sina Jamie at Alistair. At dahil sa inyo, naging posible ang lahat ng ito!

Narito ang mga katanungang bumabagabag sa ilang readers:

1. May Volume 3 pa ba? Kung oo, kailan mapa-publish sa Wattpad?

UPDATE: Posted na ang Volume 3! Separate book na ito so you can check my profile. The title is Project LOKI: Volume 3.

Volume 3 will have 15 chapters. Kung three parts per chapter, the number of updates would be around 45. Word count is 2,500 to 5,000 per part.

2. What should we expect in Volume 3?

Volume 3 is the final volume of the PL series (#LamPoreber). Dito na ang huling showdown between the QED Club and Moriarty's organization. I will try to write other types of cases. In the last FAQ Ganern, I said that the club will solve cases outside the school. Somehow, na-fulfill ko 'yon but I want to write more out-of-school cases.

Of course, more twists to come! Ang kagandahan sa isang mystery story ay walang "final answer" hangga't hindi pa nararating ang ending. What you know right now may not be the truth. Malay n'yo, pinapaikot ko lang kayo (pero 'di gaya ng boyfriend n'yo na magaling sa bola).

3. Wala ba kaming aasahan sequel (after the Moriarty overarching arc) or prequel?

Magkakaroon siguro ng indirect sequels in the form of QED Club series. Kung nagawi na kayo sa aking profile, ang ilan sa mga story na nakita n'yo ay part noon. Gusto ko rin kasing mag-focus sa ibang stories and try other stuff.

4. Ano ang laman ng gift ni Stein Alberts kay Loki sa Christmas special?

I leave it up to the readers kung ano sa tingin nila. But it has something to do with Rhea, hence Loki's reaction.

5. Magkakaroon na ba ng romantic development ang mga character, particularly Loki and Lorelei (or Loki and Jamie)?

I said it time and time again that the "mystery factor" is the priority. Adding romance or turning my characters into romantics may ruin the story. Imagine Loki saying some cheesy lines, it would destroy his character. I can write teasers but no full-blown romance. This is one factor that separates PL from other WP stories.

As a detective fiction writer, I would prefer of course if you are reading the story because of the mysteries rather than the relationship development.

6. Jaime Santiago, Jamie's brother, was mentioned a couple of times in the story. Does he have any significance to the plot?

Lorelei thinks that he is the missing piece of the puzzle. Remember the talk between the QED Club and the executive committee with Sir Jim? Moriarty's origin can be traced back two years ago in the PL timeline.

7. Ilang taon na ang QED Four?

Following the K-12 system, nasa 17-18. Loki and Alistair at 18 while Lorelei and Jamie at 17.

8. Magkakaroon ba ng new member ang QED Club?

Volume 3 is the late game so parang medyo late na kung mag-i-introduce ako ng new member out of nowhere. I do not want to complicate the plot any further since complicated na ito at the moment.

9. Makikita ba namin ulit ang mga non-QED Club members like Herschel and Hel?

Herschel was supposed to be a one-shot character. But due to the readers' reception, I decided to make him a recurring character, helping the QED Club every now and then.

Hel has been planned to be a recurring character, appearing in cases outside Clark High. Expect deduction showdowns between her and the QED Four. To be honest, I don't want her to affect the main plot.

10. Magpapakita ba ang parents nina Loki at Luthor?

Lorelei's father was introduced and mentioned in Volume 1 but he only appeared in Volume 2.

Loki's and Luthor's father was mentioned in Volume 2 so the possibility is high that he's going to appear. Plano ko ring bigyan ng glimpse ang readers sa Mendez family to tie up some loose ends before ending the story.

11. Sino ang totoong ama ni Lorelei? May possibility bang blood-related ang ilang characters maliban sa mga obvious na magkapatid?

UPDATE (as of 2020): Ipapakilala na sa Volume 3 ang dad ni Lorelei. As for the blood-related characters, I don't wanna complicate their relationships kaya unless stated sa story na magkapatid si ganito o ganyan, hindi sila magkapatid.

12. You said in your first FAQ Ganern that Stein IS Moriarty! And now you-

Let me be clear. My answer to that question is...

"Chapter 20 revealed that he is indeed Moriarty."

I mentioned a specific chapter supporting the premise that Stein IS Moriarty. Parang ang dating ng sagot ko noon ay "according to Chapter 20, Stein is Moriarty." Pwede ko namang diretsong sabihin na "Yes, he is the real Moriarty" but I didn't.

And I ended my answer with this one: "If you're not convinced, well, carry on."

13. Bakit hindi na-reveal ang last at female general ni Moriarty sa Volume 2?

I was supposed to reveal her but I changed my mind. The latter half of the volume was focused on the rogue Moriarty minion kaya baka masapawan siya. Let us give Cedric the spotlight muna. But I dropped a hint in Chapter 32 which I believe would suffice for the female general hunters.

14. Magkakaroon ba ng pasilip sa past ng mga character, particularly ng QED members?

Yes. I gave you a teensy glimpse of Loki's past in Chapter 26.5, Lorelei flashbacks in Chapter 29. Wala akong masyadong masabi kay Alistair. Pero kay Jamie, considering her brother's name being mentioned now and then, dapat meron.

15. Kailan mawawala si Jamie?

Heto na naman tayo. Forever nang nandiyan si Jamie. And after what happened in Chapter 35, you should feel sorry for her, kahit slight lang. Honestly speaking, Jamie (and later Alistair) changed the dynamics of the story. Imagine kung hanggang ngayon, sina Loki at Lorelei lang ang member ng QED Club. (For sure, matutuwa ang #LoreKi shippers)

16. Is "L" the real Moriarty?

According to Lorelei's narrative in Chapter 35, he is. And you can connect the dots from the beginning until the last chapter.

17. If "L" is the real Moriarty, bakit niya ipinapatay si Rhea?

If you read Chapter 26.5 and Chapter 27, you can form a theory as to why. I will leave that to you, dear reader.

18. Will one of the QED Four die?

Yes.

19. Kailan ang target date n'yo para tapusin ang PL?

Hopefully this year bago mag-second anniversary ang book sa November 25.

20. Mapa-publish ba ang PL as a book?

UPDATE: May limang published books na ang PL! Check out the bookstores near you.