Chapter 31

Jisoo's POV

I'm so mad right now. That guy better watch out for his life. He might not know maybe later he'll be killed by yours truly but I won't do that. Besides, I don't want to have Jennie scaring over me.

Speaking of Jennie, she looks like she's scared out of her shit right now. I wonder if I was the reason for that.

"Are you okay, Jen?" I asked, still my eyes on the road. She flinched when I asked her.

"I-I'm fine."

Your not.

"I frightened you, didn't I? I'm sorry, Jennie. I really couldn't control myself from doing what I did. I could call Yeonjun again and make him stop from-." I couldn't continue what I was about to say because she kissed me suddenly making me step on the brakes with no warning making the three of us, yes I actually included Namjoon who's presence isn't important to me, go flying out of our chairs. Gladly, there was no cars or people in this street right now. "S-sorry Jen. I-."

"Stop saying such nonsense. Yes, I was scared of you but looking at you rambling like that was so cute and enough to make me forgive you. So stop saying sorry, Chu." Jennie pecked my lips after that making me grin unintentionally. This girl can be so cute without even trying.

"This is romantic and all and truly disgusting but I don't want cops to go knocking on our window because we stopped here in the middle of the road." Namjoon interrupts earning a glare from me. He immediately stiffened and avoided my look by looking out of the window.

"I agree. Let's get going, Jis." Jennie says and I nodded. I started the car up again and continued on driving to my house. I really hope Jin isn't home. I don't want him seeing this shithead on the back. I don't even know why I agreed on making him sit inside my car or was it Jennie? Probably Jennie.

We were nearing our subdivision and I can't help but get nervous. Jin would probably be questioning me when I step inside the house with his ex if he is inside the house. There's more probability of him being home and that's what I'm nervous about.

"Namjoon." I coldly called him out. I saw him flinch and squeaked out a "Yes."

"Jisoo..." Jennie looked at me as if warning me to better say something kind or proper this time. I couldn't help but heave a long sigh.

"You better not talk when we get there. I'll be the one to talk to Jin if he does question your presence and if ever Jin does want to talk to you, you better speak like nothing is affecting you. Got it?"

"G-got it."

"Good. I'll be making up an excuse that me and Jennie just found you on the streets feeling helpless so we helped you because your car broke down. And if Jin questions why I didn't take you home instead, I'll be saying that you transferred into another house and not your old one. That's a pretty great excuse."

"More like overly obvious that your lying, Chu." Jennie bluntly says. I pouted making her roll her eyes and smile at me. "You gotta tell the truth. You don't have to cover up for me besides Jin loves me."

Namjoon from the back cleared her throat making Jennie look at him. She laughed when she saw Namjoon pouting.

"Not that kind, Namjoon. I love Jin Oppa as a brother and me as his sister as well."

"I... I knew that. Y-you didn't have to clarify it like that." He breathed in then out. Puffing his chest as if trying to show us that he wasn't jealous at all. Keep telling himself that we're kids. He'll only get fooled.

"We're here."

As I said that, Namjoon stiffened and his tough guy facade vanished. He was looking even nervous than before. His hands were fiddling and he was so pale, I think he'll pass out.

"Namjoon, don't act like that. I'm not comfortable seeing you like that. I like the tough Joon better." I mumbled and he heard because he smiled at warmly. I admit, Joon's a great person to be with. He'll always make you laugh just like my brother. Even if he looks like he'd kill someone, he's a very warm person.

"Thanks, Soo-ah."

"Tch. Don't thank me. I'm only saying what on earth is my opinion." I hid my face from his view because I know I might be blushing because of embarrassment.

"Let's get out if the car now?" Jennie asks. Looking impatient. I could pinch her cheeks right now because of how cute her pout is on her but stopped myself from doing so.

"Alright. Better be ready for anything, Joon."

"I was born ready." He puffed up his chest and smiled confidently.

We got off the car and walked towards the door of my house. We all breathed in and exhaled.

Looks like I'm not the only one who's nervous to the core.

"Let's do this. Don't be a coward, Jisoo." I told myself then knocked on the door. The rustling from inside the house was enough to make me gulp.

"Sooya!!" Jin hugged me immediately with a big grin on his face. Not caring about the other two behind me.

"Hey... Jin." I hugged him back just as tight as he hugged me.

Jennie faked a cough from the back making me and Jin split up. And now the moment that I was waiting for was happening.

Jin surprised to see Namjoon and Namjoon looking at him lovingly and smiling warmly at him.

"Nice to see you again, Jin."

"Joon?"

...

• Author's block is real! Also, sorry for this disappointment of a delay. I seriously promise to make it up to all of you who actually took the daily updates seriously. The next chapter might to the trick. •